Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

The new Lego IKEA boxes are great.

< End message >

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Link Prime on 19 October, 2020, 08:28:17 AM

< End message >

Ohhh you got them. I've been wondering about these. The one thing I've not seen from the photos is whether their bases are smooth or have ... what are these called... lego brick receptor molding thingies. You know the shapes that let you attach the tops of lego into them. They must have a name right.

My thinking was it would be cute to have a column of these interspaced using Lego bricks so you could have box, display space, box, displat space etc...

Link Prime

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 19 October, 2020, 08:39:24 AM

< End message >

Ohhh you got them. I've been wondering about these. The one thing I've not seen from the photos is whether their bases are smooth or have ... what are these called... lego brick receptor molding thingies. You know the shapes that let you attach the tops of lego into them. They must have a name right.

My thinking was it would be cute to have a column of these interspaced using Lego bricks so you could have box, display space, box, displat space etc...

The 'Bygglek' bases don't have Lego stud connections, but have a new (to me) connection system that allows stable-ish stacking.
Regardless, they are really great. Decent price, good quality and some thought went into fabrication (including internal dimensions).

Any AFOL would be A FOOL not to snap them up (* been sitting on that one 4 weeks).

von Boom

< End message >
If you don't make your Lego box out of Lego you're doing it wrong.  ;)

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I couldn't find the STD thread, but I understand the new series is honouring Roddenberry's vision by remaking Andromeda?
You may quote me on that.

Link Prime

Quote from: von Boom on 19 October, 2020, 04:48:35 PM

< End message >
If you don't make your Lego box out of Lego you're doing it wrong.  ;)

Will only accept critical comments from Ming.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Mister Pops on 19 October, 2020, 07:13:45 PM
I couldn't find the STD thread, but I understand the new series is honouring Roddenberry's vision by remaking Andromeda?

It took me a while, but the penny finally dropped. It's that kind of STD.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

The only thing missing is a genital Worf.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Sorry.

It was either that or "k'lap!"

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

I think your coat's on that chair...  ;)

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dandontdare

TordelBack

The Legendary Shark

No, Star Wars is Sithphilis.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]