Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 09 March, 2013, 12:09:00 PM

Naughty Buttonman is looking for post-auction-profit.

'Looking' being the operative word! Still sub £50 but hopeful I'll at least break even.

5 hours to go.

That link again : Box Bargain.

Wake

Looks like you will make a profit after all. I've got one of the paramedic costumes so I've been looking at the Medi-Tek box, but with 3 hours to go it's about double what I'm willing to pay.

Buttonman

Dig deep Wake - a family heirloom of the future!

Whisper it but I think this wouldn't be the hardest prop to replicate - take one tool box, a roll of red tape, some crushed water bottles...

darnmarr

BUT ITS NOT THE SAME!
Well done Buttonman, btw. Glad you got your money back.

hippynumber1

Yes! Glad you made a little something on this...

Spikes

Hope your gonna keep one of the crushed water bottle for yourself as a memento, though.
Im sure whoever the new owner is, they wont mind.

Buttonman

Cheers Guys - bought for £56 sold for £87 do that a few thousand times and I'll be rich!

And no I shall send it as received - although if the 'cast used water bottles' start going for £50 I'll be livid!

Buttonman

Paid and posted - the dream is over.

I paid £56 + £15 post = £71.00

I sold £87 + £10 post minus £9.85 post (reused box 'found' tape) £3.50 Paypal fee and £8.70 eBay fees & 36p listing fee = £74.59.

A net profit of £3.59 - them eBay and Paypal people are robbin' b'stards!

COMMANDO FORCES

This is how Branson started :D

Hawkmumbler

Wake

I wore my paramedic costume to yesterday's uniform theme at my local goth night.

Pics of facebook (but public)
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152625915330542.1073741825.872860541&type=1&l=72ca3a9eba

I have a spare set of large green paramedic overalls (no hi-vis vest) if anyone's interested for £70 plus postage.

Cheers,

Wake

Spikes

Looking good, but the Medi-Tek thingy would have truly completed the look,  ;)

Wake

Quote from: Judge Jack on 13 March, 2013, 05:39:58 PM
Looking good, but the Medi-Tek thingy would have truly completed the look,  ;)

I would have had to put it on the floor and dance around it...

Buttonman

And I could have watched on from the bar drinking all my profits with a half pint of lager and a Sourz chaser!

Wake

Photo by Tim Pickersgill. Many thanks to von Boom for parting with his paramedic uniform and getting it to me in time.