Main Menu

words to the tune of another...

Started by Proudhuff, 30 September, 2014, 01:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

fans of ISIHAC will know this game, but I've had the tune Sex Bomb stuck in my mind today, unfortunately the words are 2k:

Stub Gun, Stub Gun, Souster Stub Gun,Stub Gun, Stub Gun, Souster Stub Gun.

Anyother 2k singalongs?

DDT did a job on me

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Dode C

Props to a former colleague of Proudhuff's and mine who came up with this classic sung to the tune of  ''Do you know the Muffin Man''

Have you seen The Mushroom Man
                      The Mushroom Man
                      The Mushroom Man
Have you seen The Mushroom Man
He looks like Mayor Grubb.

JamesC

Everyday, Shako's getting closer,
Going faster than a roller coaster.
That bear is wanted,
By the CIA, a hey,
a hey, hey.

TordelBack

Somewhat off-topic, there is also the traditional seasonal substitution of homonyms, as in Good King Wenceslas: "...'fear not' said he, for mighty Dredd had seized their troubled minds" [mentally followed by: "and sent them to a psycho-cube for indefinite observation", even if it never really scans], and Do They Know It's Christmas:  "...it's a world of Dredd and Fear...".  Like holes in the pockets of baggy trousers, it's a secret pleasure known by many squaxx, and never suspected by those around them.

Proudhuff

I alwayd thought 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' would have made a good one-off for the Megazine, Loathing being yet another Judge from the dark side.
feel free to use that anyone  :D
DDT did a job on me