Main Menu

Selling Some Graphic Novels Cheap on eBay!

Started by radiator, 03 February, 2009, 06:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiator

Hey,
I'm having a big clear out on eBay - lots of good stuff, all with very low starting prices!

Graphic novels including:
Stormwatch, Hard Boiled, A Small Killing, Astonishing X Men, JLA, The Walking Dead, Fables, Sandman

Comic-related books including:
DC Comics Guide to Inking, Dark Horse Art of Comic Book Inking, Figure Drawing Without a Model, Dynamic Light and Shade, Photoshop for Dummies, The Art of the Matrix

And some games and DVDs including:
Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii, Final Fantasy, Front Mission, Mock the Week, The Mighty Boosh

Have a butchers here: //http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/tomb*

maryanddavid

Id be interested in a few of those GNs, will you post to Ireland(roi) and how much.

Cheers
David

radiator

QuoteId be interested in a few of those GNs, will you post to Ireland(roi) and how much.

Errrrr, I've never sold anything on eBay before, so didn't want to make things more confusing by posting overseas - however I neglected to think about Ireland. I will have a look at changing this if I get time - what is postage usually like from England?

radiator

Had a quick look, and think I've worked it out - If you are still interested in any of the items, then contact me through eBay - I can add you to list to allow you to bid, so long as you don't mind paying the difference on postage. Phew!

maryanddavid