Main Menu

After the Mega-Collection

Started by Vernoona, 21 November, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernoona

Hi!

In Australia we're only a handful of weeks away from wrapping up the Judge Dredd Mega Collection. I wanted to ask wiser heads than mine - what JD collections should I look at to continue keeping up-to-date with the ongoing story?

I think that Volume 83: Blood of Emeralds has the most recent Dredd episodes of the Mega-Collection. Have any collections been published outside of the Mega Collection been released that collect storylines after Blood of Emeralds?

I saw a listing for "Cold Wars" coming out in March, but it didn't specify which episodes/storylines were being collected.

Hope this question makes sense! Thanks for any help.

Frank

News of forthcoming Dredd and other 2000ad collections here: https://2000ad.com/post/4628

Judge Dredd: The Small House
2000 AD
5/9/2019
Paperback
Rob Williams (w) Henry Flint (a)

"The best I've read in years" – Bryan Hitch. "Rob and Henry at the peak of their powers" – Al Ewing. "One of the best runs ever. This is special." – Mark Millar. One of the most critically-acclaimed and fan-lauded Judge Dredd stories of recent times, The Small House sees Judge Dredd finally face off against the nefarious Judge Smiley, Mega-City One's behind-the-scenes manipulator – who will be left standing at the end?

Judge Dredd: Cold Wars
2000 AD
07/03/2019
Paperback
£14.99 // $19.99
Michael Carroll, Rob William s, John Wagner (w) Trevor Hairsine , Dan Cornwell, Paul Davidson, Colin MacNeil (a)

The timely and critically acclaimed brand-new collection featuring Judge Dredd's latest thrilling adventures! After returning from a mission into Sov territory, Judge Dredd finds himself at odds with fellow veterans of another past conflict – The Apocalypse War. Under orders from the Justice Department, Dredd returns to the depths of Siberia where things start to go wrong... even his training and iron will might not be enough against the bitter cold, angry mutants and the echoes of past conflicts! Re-awakening the Cold War, this prescient satire on current events viewed through the lense of Dredd's world is written by legendary 2000 AD creators Michael Carroll (Every Empire Falls, Judges), Rob Williams (Trifecta, Doctor Who) and Dredd co-creator John Wagner, and features breath-taking art by 2000 AD icons Trevor Hairsine (Cla$$War), Dan Cornwell (Rok of the Reds), Paul Davidson (Moon Knight), and Colin MacNeil (Wolverine)