Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: The Political Thread
« Last post by The Legendary Shark on Today at 07:46:26 pm »
Hmmm - we could say that even though the U.S. has a gun problem, we have an entire country that's shot itself in the foot...

« Last post by Tjm86 on Today at 07:37:21 pm »
Now we're straying into #MeToo territory.  Is there any way we can shoehorn Brexit into this?
« Last post by von Boom on Today at 07:17:27 pm »
Are we quite sure this all isn't down to a spelling error? Perhaps it was a right to bare arms.
« Last post by Hawkmumbler on Today at 06:12:50 pm »
Are we sure Americans don't have the right just to bear coats of arms? I mean, has anybody checked? They'd look pretty foolish if it was all actually about heraldry...

'A well-regulated livery'.
The right the arm bears with bear coats.
« Last post by Tjm86 on Today at 06:09:47 pm »
I've got a well pickled liver if that's any use?   :-*
« Last post by TordelBack on Today at 05:55:42 pm »
Are we sure Americans don't have the right just to bear coats of arms? I mean, has anybody checked? They'd look pretty foolish if it was all actually about heraldry...

'A well-regulated livery'.
« Last post by The Legendary Shark on Today at 05:52:31 pm »
« Last post by Tjm86 on Today at 05:35:44 pm »
As has often been pointed out though, the constitution says nothing about the availability of ammunition.  It just says you can have all the guns you want, go for it!
« Last post by Modern Panther on Today at 05:26:30 pm »
Arm them all, I say!  Every child, upon joining kindergarten shall be provided with a government sanctioned firearm, and taught to use it to defend themselves.  The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is forty dangerous first-graders. It says so right there in the constitution...

" the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

and since we've already established that life begins at conception, there's no way that "people" only refers to adults.  If you're old enough to pull a trigger, you're old enough to pretend you need it to conceal your fear.
« Last post by Big_Dave on Today at 05:24:25 pm »
the solution is simple: get rid of the fucking guns

usa has as many guns as peopel
(over 300 million)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10