Main Menu

Rok of the Reds

Started by Steve Green, 27 February, 2016, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: dancornwell on 17 January, 2017, 01:57:20 PM
John will have #5 at the 40th bash which he'll be signing with Abby and myself hopefully

That is great news. Will be poppin' by to get one.

jabish

I've been meaning to say how much I loved issue 4. This really is one of me favourite comics of last year and with two more issues to come this year it's gonna be tip top for two years straight.

I can't make it to the 40th bash due to work which is a bummer now that along with everything else I'm missing issue 5 there. Looking forward to getting it in the post sure.

Nice one Dan and John.

Just great comics. Make sure ye pick em up lads.

jabish

Quote from: jabish on 18 January, 2017, 12:25:46 PM
Nice one Dan and John.

And Alan and Abby and Jim too of course. Big time. That was amiss of me.

dancornwell

ROK OF THE REDS #5 now available! Will Radford Reds continue their fairytale cup run and what will happen now the Executioners have arrived? Find out in issue 5.

Package deals available. 3 for £10 or all 5 for just £17 with £2.50P&P. Msg me here or via my Facebook page. PayPal payment.

John Wagner will have all 5 issues at the 2000AD 40th bash on the 11th February where you'll be able to get them signed by the entire creative team, John Wagner, Alan Grant, Dan Cornwell, Abigail Bulmer and Jim Campbell.

Colin YNWA

Will be picking thus up at 40th really looking forward to it. Nice to see a cover quote from the forum too!

Bolt-01

Ha! John said he was going to use that line and I thought he was joking!

Cracking cover Dan- really looking forward to getting this. Apart from the prog this is the only 'floppy' I'm reading. It really is 'that' good.

Hawkmumbler

A superb cover and man, that Mr.Bolt gets about! Cant wait to nab my copy from Travelling Man, but hilariously it'll be the first issue thats NOT signed by the mighty Wagner.  :lol:

Prodigal2

So looking forward to this!!!!

matty_ae

hey Dan

Can you bring some original artwork to sell? Or some pre-done Rok sketches?

dancornwell

I doubt it, I'm not a guest so can't really do any selling. I'm going as a punter

matty_ae

Fair enough.
Be great to say hello.
There's a lot of love for Rok.

dancornwell

I will be signing Rok at John's table at some point in the day. Not sure when though.

Bolt-01

Thanks to a surprise benefactor I had a copy of this waiting for me last night when I returned to FQP towers.

I was not disappointed. Each issue just gets better and Dan delivers page after page of top quality storytelling. The only downside is how long I'm going to have to wait to read the finale! If you are at the 40th, and you have NOT got copies of Rok of the reds- get them. You will not be sorry.

Prodigal2

On that very point-when is the finale?

Magnetica

Quote from: Prodigal2 on 06 February, 2017, 10:35:43 AM
On that very point-when is the finale?
I was just about to ask that, having picked up issues 3,4, and 5 from John Wagner on Saturday and having just received 1 and 2 in the post from him.

Also, dumb question, where can I buy them from?