Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Richmond Clements

That's astounding.

And not in a good way.

Trout

Pah.

I suggested hating everyone years ago.

Mind you, The Sun are pretty good atbeing hateful...

Steve Green

Chris Morris would be proud of that map of 'sick' Britain...

- Steve

Byron Virgo

"A VILE paedophile kicked out of Australia is free to leer at children after being handed a taxpayer-funded safe house in this country."

It's be alright if he was coming over to work in a bar work like all the rest though, wouldn't it?

And aren't all 40% of children who are too terrified to go outdoors just lying to excuse spending all their time playing Time Crisis 2 or GTA or whatever it is the young people play these days?

"ACTION to abolish the Human Rights Act."

Yes, because only then will our freedom and way of life be protected and maintained.  

House of Usher

What I love is the assumption that you can outlaw badness! See, there aren't enough laws yet - and if we have enough laws, then we'll all be safe. Like, there should be a law against murdering people for a start, and then maybe laws against kidnapping, mugging, brawling, assault, criminal damage, stealing, drink driving and extortion.

Then everyone would be good.
STRIKE !!!

longmanshort

ACTION to ban incitement and hatred.

S'funny, I thought they were already bringing in such a law ...

ACTION to pass laws against obtaining the ingredients of bombs.

Fertiliser? Fuel oil? Spark plugs? Photograph developing chemicals? Might be a bit difficult ...

ACTION to introduce control orders allowing cops to tap phones.

Powers that neither the cops or the secret services don't actually want ...

ACTION to give police the vital powers they need to tackle the dire threats faced by the nation.

What ... imprisonment without charge? I thought they already had that one ...

Where is the hi-tech scanning equipment, already used by countries like the US and Pakistan, that will ensure Britain knows who is leaving and entering our country?

Maggie voted to get rid of it, or don't you remember? Also, would your readers really want to have to go through full migration checks at Calais on their way to their cheap holidays? Doubt it.

FIGURES this week from think-tank Migration Watch claimed the number of illegal immigrants in Britain is as high as 870,000.

Ah yes, the now infamous right-wing 'think tank' which, until the Sun and Mail started trumpeting its figures, no-one had heard of - whose conclusions are roundly condemned by not only the government but also other think-tanks and research organisations ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Dudley

ACTION to ban incitement and hatred and other verbal nouns.

ACTION to abolish the Human Rights Act cos that'll help with fairness and equality

ACTION to pass laws against obtaining the ingredients of bombs like nail polish and bio washing powder

ACTION to introduce control orders allowing cops to tap phones although they don't want them

ACTION to give police the vital powers they need to tackle the dire threats faced by the nation, like being able to arrest dark-skinned people and hold them without trial FOREVER!!!

Art

...and Kilroy stands by and does NOTHING!

Max Kon

'Powers that neither the cops or the secret services don't actually want'

double negative and lack of grammer, what did you actually mean?

petemaskreplica

It's just the sort of irrational foam-mouthed ranting you'd expect from Rebekah Wade, under whose editorship I believe the Sun's circulation figures have plummeted.

Byron Virgo

So it's not just her husband who has the kiss of death, then?

Bico

Byron Virgo

It's a wonder she wasn't drowned at birth then.

Artificial Idiot

Never seen such hate fueled nonsense since... Well... Last time I read the Sun, actually.

Hm. Do you think if I sold the Sun a story about their editor being sucked up his own backside (complete with eyewitness reports and possibly photographicals) they'd buy it?