Main Menu

Marshal Law to be published by DC

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 March, 2011, 07:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

I think Pat Mills mentioned this when speaking to Flint for ECBT but well its confirmed Pat Mill's and Kev O'Neill's Marshal Law to be published by DC.

Its a funny old world isn't it!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/03/03/dc-to-publish-pat-mills-and-kevin-oneills-marshal-law/

Hope they stick with the omnibus idea though that'd be great.

gdwessel

One of my top 5 favorite books ever. Glad to hear it's coming back in some form (although does this negate the Top Shelf omnibus?)...

Professor Bear

How will they tell it apart from the rest of DC's output?

JOE SOAP

Quote from: gdwessel on 03 March, 2011, 07:18:05 PM
(although does this negate the Top Shelf omnibus?)...

Yes, it fell through.

maryanddavid

The first Marshal is great, the rest are ok, Kingdon of the Blind is the best of the rest. Might lead to Metalzoic been reprinted too which would be great.

Ignatzmonster

Quote from: Professah Byah on 03 March, 2011, 07:27:38 PM
Quote from: Professah Byah on 03 March, 2011, 07:27:38 PM

Oh ouch. That point goes to the Professah.

das

so i guess now that dc has dropped the omnibus;

FROM AMAZON.....

Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Pat Mills, Kevin O'Neill "The Marshal Law Omnibus"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1603090231

We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion.  Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain these item(s) for you.
Confusion is Better Than Sex

klute

Quote from: das on 25 April, 2011, 05:27:56 PM
so i guess now that dc has dropped the omnibus;

FROM AMAZON.....

Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Pat Mills, Kevin O'Neill "The Marshal Law Omnibus"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1603090231

We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion.  Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain these item(s) for you.

Gutted :(
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Grant Goggans

Guys, that link is to the Top Shelf release, which, yes, was canceled some time ago.  The DC one has not been formally announced, and consequently is not to be seen on Amazon yet.

das

but but, some dealer seems to have it....   har

Seller: bordeebook
$976.98
+ $3.99shipping
New

Confusion is Better Than Sex

Dark Jimbo

Pat posted on Facebook a few minutes ago -

Quote from: Pat Mills on 21 March, 2012, 05:44:57 PM
DC Comics confirm Marshal Law omnibus for firm publication date of Spring 2013. It will feature all the Law stories apart from the crossovers. These might be included in a later omnibus edition. Sorry about delays, but this does sound as though it's finally set in stone.
@jamesfeistdraws

Emperor

Wooo.

My first Marshal Law trade has been read so often it looks like it has been dry humped by a rhino, so it'll be nice to get everything all shiny and new again.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Steven Sterlacchini

Nice to see Marshal Law getting a nice reprint.

I don't think I'll be able to justify buying it for a third time though, already having the Epic comics and the hard back.

Large48

Got a few Marshal Law GN's but there seems to be loads of it?

Is there a decent list anywhere?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Mudcrab

My list (not necessarily in order):

Fear & Loathing
Kingdom of the Blind
Marshall Law takes Manhatten
Super Babylon

Not sure if I'm missing any or not. Got the Mask ones, but not the Pinhead ones.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!