Main Menu

Ballard of Halo Jones Error

Started by deedeetee, 21 May, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deedeetee

Hello, not sure if this is the right part of the Forum, but I just wanted to make Tharg aware of a little spelling error in the lists of quotes on page three, it should be Mookychick (https://www.mookychick.co.uk/feminism/uk-feminism/halo_jones.php).
I know it can't be changed on this edition, but it'd be nice to see it corrected in any future printings. I'm sure there will be future printings...

The Enigmatic Dr X

Poetry. Sheer bloody poetry.

I know you shouldn't laugh. But I did. Irony defined.
Lock up your spoons!

deedeetee

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 22 May, 2018, 07:55:24 AM
Poetry. Sheer bloody poetry.

I know you shouldn't laugh. But I did. Irony defined.

Yeah, I posted this late last night, I should have paused before hitting enter, but foolishly, after a long day at work, I thought I could get it posted before I could sleep.
But thank you for the patronising response, it has been most helpful, and I'm sure it will hasten the resolut On if this issue dramatically.
I hope you have Avery enjoyable day, and the feeling of smugness keeps you warm and fuzzy during its lulls.

TordelBack

Ah now, it was a bit funny! And given the dystopian suburban future of the Hoop, not a little apt.

Also, this is the 'Suggestions' section of a fan forum, albeit an official one, and you might get a more serious response to your legitimate correction from contacting Rebellion directly. 

The Enigmatic Dr X

Ach, I wasn't being mean. Sorry if it upset you.

It was ironic and it did me laugh, though!
Lock up your spoons!

JOE SOAP

deedeetee

No worries, maybe I'm just not at my best at the start and end of the day...

Not sure the bits in between are my best times either...