Main Menu

Dr Who: Dragons Claw

Started by Leigh S, 14 October, 2004, 04:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

The second book of collected Doctor Who strips is out now:  Sadly, no more Mills and Wagner scripts, but on the plus side, you still get Gibbons, and McMahon's rather splendid turn...

The Amstor Computer

Excellent - I've been waiting for this since I picked up the first collection. Is the McMahon strip "Junkyard Demon"?

Must write to Panini to congratulate them & encourage them to publish more of this stuff...

Leigh S

The first copy I picked up had blank pages, so beware!

They list "Tides of Time" as coming in 2005:

6 stories: Tides of TIme,Stars fell on Stockbridge, The Stockbridge Horror, 4 dimensional vistas, Lunar Lagoon (austin?) and the Moderator (Dillon?)

DavidXBrunt

Result. I was hoping you'd tell us what comes next as they were leaving the revelation of volume 3 until after this was out. Happy happy joy joy.

Goosegash

"6 stories: Tides of TIme,Stars fell on Stockbridge, The Stockbridge Horror, 4 dimensional vistas, Lunar Lagoon (austin?) and the Moderator (Dillon?)"

That'll be the complete Fifth Doctor strips, then? Fantastic.

Incidentally, the drawing credits are:
Tides Of Time(Gibbons)
Stars Fell On Stockbridge(Gibbons)
Stockbridge Horror(Austin/Parkhouse)
Lunar Lagoon(Austin)
4-Dimensional Vistas(Austin)
The Moderator(Dillon)

paulvonscott

Are those the Alan Moore stories?  if so, I want.  I recently reread the Mills Wagner stories, loads of fun.

longmanshort

Shouldn't you be on holiday? ;oP
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

paulvonscott

Heh, I am, I'm in the internet pub.  Couldn't help but look in.  

Pretty much fully relaxed and chilled out now.  Went paddling on the beach yesterday, as cold as you might expect at this time of year.  Visited a brewery.  Had a look into Dumfries, drank a lot.

My mates have only upset the locals once or twice, which isn't bad going I suppose ;)