Main Menu

2000AD 40th Anniversary - 11th Feb 2017 - London

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 September, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

Quote from: opaque on 02 February, 2017, 09:53:53 AM
When the two films were announced and the times then went from 7 till 9.30 I just ended up having to admit I needed to stay over.

I was looking  to stay over also but due to my workplace being utter cocks I couldn't get the Sunday off! Clearly they are Thrillsuckers!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Bad City Blue

Up on Friday back on Sunday to see Jasper Carrott in Bristol! Maybe he'll do 'Funky Lawmaster'.

Am getting a Bad City Blue shirt made for Saturday
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Proudhuff

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 31 January, 2017, 07:10:28 PM
Don't worry, you'll be able to see what everyone gets up to on here and facebook. It'll be like you're there!

get back to making those badges CF, you must be near a 1000 now?
DDT did a job on me

Satanist

Aren't we just using Proudhuff as a roaming meeting point like we normally do?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Goaty

COMMANDO FORCES

Chris Weston posted up that he was doing Pre-Con sketches and that he's doing 4 initially but he'll see how he goes. I'm on the list at 3 and I've now got my thinking hat on. Think damn me, think!

COMMANDO FORCES

Don't know if it was mentioned earlier but Ashley Wood and Gregory Prout will be at the 3A table.

Mikey

Just logged on to share that CF - think I'll bring my World War Robot hardback for signage!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

sbelmont

Hi Molcher-R - is the event website going to be updated in the next few days to show the floorplan bring together in one place the other details that have been released so far?

Proudhuff

Quote from: sbelmont on 04 February, 2017, 09:52:24 AM
Hi Molcher-R - is the event website going to be updated in the next few days to show the floorplan bring together in one place the other details that have been released so far?

anda linkie too please  :D
DDT did a job on me

PlanetReplicas

Well be teasing our 40th booth's Raffle prizes, lapel badges and ID cards throughout this week !

Here's a look at our BioChip badge ( 35mm wide, twin fixings on reverse)

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

Goaty

Colin YNWA

Yeah some sort of info about who will have tables and what not would be wonderful (so far everything I've asked for has very quickly appeared, so fingers crossed!). I've just spent a pleasent couple of hours digging out stuff I'd like signing and frankly its rather impractical so it would help to edit it down if I knew who would have table so I could hunt um down!

NapalmKev

At the risk of sounding more of a fool than usual - do tickets have to be printed or can they be shown on one of those new fangled digital devices, such as a phone?*
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

*I'm not joking
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Geoff

Anyone know at what age children need a ticket?

I remember there being info on this on the ticket site but now they've sold out it's gone.

Our babysitting has fallen through...