Main Menu

2000AD 40th Anniversary - 11th Feb 2017 - London

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 September, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

We never really die.

CrazyFoxMachine

Getting up at five in the morning for the train tomorrow  :o

Been annotating the maps with who to rub the faces of, and BLIMEY there's a lot of droids. The Slaine bar will be out of oil by lunchtime!

Tjm86

Colin YNWA

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 10 February, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

Been annotating the maps with who to rub the faces of, and BLIMEY there's a lot of droids. The Slaine bar will be out of oil by lunchtime!

Yep same here. Very early rise and had a cold all week, its on the way out and better be bloody gone in the morning. I hope the early wake up will shock it out my system.

Yep spend the evening running around like a giddy child sorting stuff, making a plan for the day, which will no doubt fall apart after about 10 minutes of arriving and generally getting on my wife's nerves...

Hawkmumbler

It begins, the mass exodus of "I'm in London!" posts across my social media accounts. 'Grumble'

;)

I, Cosh

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 10 February, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

Thought about getting the 6am flight. Decided against it,
We never really die.

sheridan

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 10 February, 2017, 09:28:02 PM
It begins, the mass exodus of "I'm in London!" posts across my social media accounts. 'Grumble'

;)

I'm in London!  At home.  Just had something to eat and going to get an early night...

sheridan

Quote from: Mardroid on 10 February, 2017, 06:06:52 PM
I've lived in South East London most of my life*, and I never fail to be shocked by the price of drinks when I go to the central part of the city!

I'm looking forward to meeting folks tomorrow though, even with the expensive drinks!

*As of a few months ago when I moved to Dartford. So still in the  South East, but not longer in London. But not far....

I live in London and probably wouldn't buy drinks in Central London (certainly not in hotels - you'll be lucky with change from a tenner in some places).

Dandontdare

just been working out my itinerary and what to get signed when. Phew, that was like homework, took bloody ages!

Should get there about 9:30ish

SuperSurfer

Right. Better get some kip. As I will be AWOL on the Mrs' birthday we went out to eat this eve and got back late. Been sorting stuff out. Hopefully I won't fall asleep on the zoom tube. Hope to see plenty of you perps later.

COMMANDO FORCES

Great to see all the faces in the bar for the last 12 hours. Now cuddled up with Pete 😁

Colin YNWA

5am in Sheffield. The snow turned up as promised but even up here in the hills its just a powdering, this game is ON, its so on.... actually a cup of tea first, THEN this game is on.

CrazyFoxMachine

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

JaHawkDroid

On the train to London, next stop King's Cross. Listening to some of the Big Finish 2000AD stuff, and it's rather bloody good.

Excited to get to the Thrill Power event of the century