Main Menu

Prog 1915 - Fiends Reunited

Started by user2000, 24 January, 2015, 10:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Colin YNWA

Well I'm a week behind BUT to make up for it Tharg sent me a special variant. You know how if shops buy enough copies of some comics they can get a version of the issue with their shops name on the cover well Tharg's done that for me. He's given me the Colin's house variant. With my address and unique subscription number printed directly onto the cover. HOW COOLis that. Mind its meant that the posties couldn't read the address and that combined with the 10 inches of Snow we had Thursday have meant its only shown up this weekend.

John since its such a special variant, but I respect ya you can have it for say 20 quid?

What, oh the content. Not bad actually. A couple of strips raise their game. Its by far the best part of Dark Justice and I kinda think this would have made a far more interesting openning episode. Ulysses Sweet has its best part since the openner too. Orlok continues to tease its potential without putting it all out there. Savage and The Order continue to be the best thing in the comic however, both having very good episodes.

So yeah worth the wait overall I'd say.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: TordelBack on 31 January, 2015, 11:53:45 AM
I have a question that isn't about non-Newtonian physics. 

In one of the early books of Savage, didn't Bill had plastic surgery so he could pass as Jack?  That must make things pretty confusing now he's alive again.  I really like the way Goddard shows their profiles as almost identical, but makes Jack distinct by being heavier.

However, and here's my actual question, didn't Bill have another round of surgery when he became Joe Puccelli?  Or was it just the Clark Kent glasses and some brylcreme that fooled everyone?

Anyway, I'm fully expecting that it will be revealed that Cheryl (?) and the kids were replaced at the last minute by decoys, and are now brainwashed assassins for, oh I don't know, Apple or Shell, one of those.

Fuck knows.

Magnetica

So Colin are you going to post a picture so we can see it?

Magnetica

Obviously you would need to black your personal details.

ZenArcade

The most germane reply to a Savage question I've heard in a while. Z :lol:
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Fungus

Quote from: Magnetica on 31 January, 2015, 03:34:42 PM
Obviously you would need to black your personal details.

Yep, tricky one that. Show us the variant cover but redact the details you're showing us    :)  :-X

Oh, and the prog is flying at the moment, in fine fettle.

Magnetica

Yeah  - I realised how dumb  the request was seconds after posting it  :lol:

Colin YNWA

Also all it is is the same as your regular sub copy but cos the blank piece of white paper they print the address on wasn't put in the postage details went straight onto the Prog... or as I say special variant worth 20 quid. Only  you can decide.