ukdane

Another lovely Langley cover.
Shock ending to VC's episode.
More Droid Life.
Reviews will follow.
Cheers

-Daney

Leigh S

Got (a slightly soggy) prog 1372, but no Meg - Why have you forsaken me postie?

stront692

how can u get yours already????

ukdane

Well, they're posted out on Friday. They get sent over here and sorted Saturday, ready for the postman to deliver on Monday (I live close to an airport which helps). At the moment the postie arrives just before 09:00am here, which is 08:00am UK time.

And I guess I'm just lucky. It doesn't always happen like this, so I'm just happy/grateful when it does.
Cheers

-Daney

The Amstor Computer

Just got both the prog & the Meg, and I'll post a quick review later. Just one comment for now - liked the Robo-Hunter twist, and I wonder whether the suggestion that Sam was replaced by an android was a little nod to fans of the original? It would be an amusing explanation for Millar's Robo-Hunter...

ukdane

Ha! ha! Yes, Brilliant Millar's hunter was an android. Lets get Samantha hunting him down, and destroying it in the next storyline.
Cheers

-Daney

stront692

just got mine - brilliant, what can i say

but the meg was a bit sparse this time - will update completely later

im still confused by the 1st / 2nd episode jump in vcs??

The Monarch

So Vcs get even weirder eh?

stront692

well sort of, but they still havent explained the jump from the first and second episode yet???

i am holding the same copy of prog 2004 in my hand as everyone else arent i, the one where they are all dead with only keege and smith left

paulvonscott

Dear me, what you have Stront is two crash sites.

One where only Smith and Keege seem to have survived.

And another where some of the other crew have survived, and Keege is with them also.

Now, you see the problem, there are two sites, two Keeges, it's confusing because somethings very very wrong.  

Has Smith gone mad and is just imagining Keege and the remains of the bodies.  

OR is there geek subterfuge here, where one or maybe even both Keege's are in fact plants.

Now I havn't seen the third episode, but that looks like a pretty exciting plot to me so far.  Much better than the second series, I can't even tell you what it was about.

Matt

I couldn't follow the V.Cs either. I thought it was a good move killing off most of the supporting cast as I couldn't remember who any of them were or what their role within the series was. Bit miffed when I read part 2 to find out they hadn't died. On another note, maybe if strips were to have longer runs then I wouldn't feel disassociated from the characters. I'm finding it hard to follow most of 2ks on going storylines at the minute because the gaps between runs are generally quite wide and I don't have the time or inclination to reread huge chunks of back story.

Scottiepunk

UKDANE where is "over here"?

DavidXBrunt

A great prog. Really enjoyable. Mucho goodness.

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

DavidXBrunt