Main Menu

Judge Minty (Judge Dredd fan film)

Started by Steven Sterlacchini, 17 February, 2009, 10:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Quote from: Steve Green on 13 May, 2013, 03:35:06 PM
There are some extra bits from the voiceover guys here, with some extended bits of CCTV/Tests/Unused footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1iBThTAi8g&feature=youtu.be

That's fantastic! My favourite bits are the judge giving the perp a leathering with the daystick and the cum-shot of Anderson. When you said you wished you could have included some daystick action in the film I assumed you didn't have time to shoot it, rather than excising it to suit the flow of the narrative.

Steve Green

I just meant more 'in-film' rather than pre-amble.

If shadowing Burdis taught me anything it's that people love to get a beating with his big stick.

COMMANDO FORCES

Toni Scandella

I think I am going to have to figure out how to that audio playing on a loop in the background next time I run a Judge Dredd RPG.

junox

great seeing + listening to the extended audio  dont miss DREDD at the end   
but is says 
Judge Minty extended audio pt 1

cant find part 2     DROOL

:)   awsome   looking forward to the making of MINTY    could you SELL  the  making of minty  ??  steve

COMMANDO FORCES

That's because Part 2 isn't up yet ;)

Albion

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 13 May, 2013, 05:04:04 PM
Now... to construct some sort of DIY DVD of it so it can sit on my shelf. AHEM Radiator. AHHEEEMMMM.
Ahem.....there is a DVD cover that some muppet put together earlier in this thread.  ;)
But.......I too would like to see a Radiator cover. I loved his Dredd one.  :)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Steve Green

GoldJack

Mabs

Jim was saying earlier in the thread that Minty and co deserve a medal for their magnificent endeavours in getting the film realised, and i wholly agree. If i had my way i'd have you guys knighted! Awesome work from everyone involved. On this evidence, i'm certain i'm not alone in saying that i want to see a drokking sequel!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Steve Green

Heh, thanks - I was doing a podcast last night and talked about that now equipment and tech had become affordable to all, people should take advantage of it, or at least have a go.

Even at it's worst, it's a fun way to learn how to make something.

The Adventurer

I'm currently learning myself some Adobe Premier just because a friend of mine really wants to make a Youtube 'show' of some kind. Its quite amazing what tools are just laying around these days.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Steve Green

Yep, and even though I disagree strongly with Adobe forcing their software into a rental only model, being able to access their applications without either paying a huge amount upfront or resorting to piracy does level the playing field.

Banners

Quote from: Steve Green
Yep, and even though I disagree strongly with Adobe forcing their software into a rental only model...

Don't get me started on that. Grrr....

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex