Main Menu

Na

Started by Zenith 666, 29 October, 2014, 02:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqusie

Sorry to hear of your loss and echo everyone's sentiments on here about time being about a day at a time and how it's important to find people to talk to.

I've lost friends in the last few years that I still wake up and can't believe that they have gone, but on having that thought, I know that they are still with me somehow, somewhere.

I truly believe that those that whom are close to us or have had a significant impact on our lives are still with us in spiritual form of some sort and that just having this wonderful sense is comfort in itself.

I still talk to them on familiar occasions that we would have shared (and things said!) and smile at their company.

It must be very hard for you, but I hope that it will be possible in due course to cry and smile at the same time with the memories you have and hold dear.

Si

Zenith 666

Thank you all for the responses.2000ad board is full of strong characters and I've taken strength from your kind words and the amazing support of my family and friends.its really appreciated.thank you.