Main Menu

When are the Mugs going on Sale?

Started by zenithman, 20 March, 2003, 10:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenithman

Simple one this. When are the new mugs going on sale in the 2000ad shop?

Cheers!

Nottsey

Wake

I'm just waiting on images. Since the designers are working on next month's meg this week, I imagine the mugs will be in the shop next week.

Wake

zenithman

Thanks Wake, I'll be getting one of each. Any other items appearing in the shop soon? Prehaps a Zenith t-shirt?

Cheers
Nottsey

Devons Daddy

looking forward to them appearing. i will finally purchase somethign from the shop

Prehaps a Zenith t-shirt?
 as in two things we would want to buy? dont get your hopes up.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Mudcrab

'bout time, my set of Rizla mugs are practically passe'!!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

James

zenithman

Hope a new wave a t-shirts will be out soon in the 2000ad shop. What are the up coming items apart from the mugs?

Jared Katooie

Preferably t-shirts that dont obscure the picture with a huge logo or "witty" remark.

I say let the art speak for itself, like on the prog 2000 t-shirt. Damn that was fine.

zenithman

Prehaps they should have the top covers printed on t-shirts. That would be good. What do you think jaredkatooie?

Nottsey

Jared Katooie

Excellent idea Z! That'd be perfect. Copyright would screw it up I'm sure but I'd love a Dredd/Aliens T-shirt.

Anyone else agree? Opening page too perhaps....

Oh yes.

zenithman

By the look of the top ten covers, there would be some cracking dredd t-shirts. I'd love a JD & SD from Judgement Day. You know the one from the last part of the story (last Panel) as they walk into the cursed Earth.

NOTTSEY

zenithman

Any body else got any good idea for t-shirt etc merchandise they would love to buy.

Nottsey

Oddboy

I'd love to buy this:

Link: http://uk.geocities.com/oddboygirl/sd.jpg" target="_blank">Stronty t-shirt

http://uk.geocities.com/oddboygirl/sd.jpg">
Better set your phaser to stun.

zenithman

link didn't work for me oddboy

Nottsey

Oddboy

It's 'coz it's geocities, & somepeople can't see it.  I'll upload it onto ntl tonight.

Can anyone else see it at all?
Better set your phaser to stun.