Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2017 - 23rd and 24th September 2017.

Started by Bhuna, 12 December, 2016, 11:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Thanks for posting that, Steve- a cracking write-up.

SpongeJosh

I think this years TBubs was not bad. A little cramped in some marquees (was it less crowded on Sunday?) but a shorter walk from the train station. Got everything signed that needed signing, said hi to folk (Bolt-01, CFM & PeteW) and even came back with cash in my arse pocket. So a grant day out for us.

I did recognise some faces off these message boards that I met at the 40th, so next time I will strum up the courage to say hi.

Steve Green

SpongeJosh

I only ask because Sunday is usually the day I go to conventions, so it was interesting for me to see what a Saturday convention crowd is like.

Steve Green

I didn't notice a huge difference this time around.

I think there may have been more casual/curious punters who wouldn't have been aware of it at the Royal Armouries.

Bolt-01

There were a fair few folk on the Sunday telling me they had either only got a Sunday ticket or just hadn't got round everything on the Saturday. Sales wise it was quieter for me on the Sunday than I thought it would be, but some folks I spoke to said that Sunday was just as good as Sat. You can never really tell.

Steve Green

I've uploaded the panel - didn't have much time to set up so the sound is a bit variable, but hopefully OKish.

https://youtu.be/8zUMtWZ1vuY