Main Menu

I am alive again!

Started by Judge MANSON, 19 July, 2009, 01:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge MANSON

Hello Citizens of Mega City One!

It is a very looooooooooooooooooooooong time I have not posted here!

I was very ill and out of streets. This last June, I nearly passed out in the ER and said a not so happy "hello!" to the demon Judge Death. :D

I have seen the long white tunel which was empty except the shadow of a woman. It was pleasant, warm, no more noises...  I said myself: "Is it death? It is so attractive...". Yep.  :o

And a second thing came in my head: "Hey! What about my X-Box?"... Stupid it is, isn't it?  :-[
And at this time, no more white tunnel, warm, noises but hurts in my arms, cold of the ER room and the table, the speeding "Beep!" of my heart on the monitor and the dark...

I was alive, again. I am not in the spirituals and the religions. But I was given a second life.

Why I am writting this is to say: do not despair of your life.

You are in the mud? It won't be long before you reach the exit. You have done something wrong? Take it easy and do your best to do well the next time.

Life is sacred. Do not spoil it. ;)

That are the words of the Judge MANSON, Citizens of Mega City One.
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

TordelBack

Wise words, Manson.  Good to hear you're fixed.

Peter Wolf

That was an interesting post Judge Manson.

Again wise words.

Glad you are well now.

[I have used up 4 or 5 of my nine lives so far]
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dandontdare

Have you told Microsoft?  "My Xbox saved my life!" - might be worth a few freebies from Mr Gates!

Glad you're still with us!

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Judge MANSON

Thanks a lot Citizens!

I will do the next TV spot of MS X-Box 360, that's for sure!  :D
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!