Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcrab

Splendid news story today!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/020718/80/d4zr7.html">The Phantom

Lets hope Chopper makes an appearance!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Devons Daddy

is he licensed to do this?
who does he think he is, now where will the rats go.
best send in an armed swat team at once. take him out clean and quick. what ever next. you watch it can only end in  more viliglante type acts of this nature.whole gangs of juves and eldsters doing there bit as well.
 stomp on it hard
let him know who is the law around there.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Mudcrab

By the description it sounds like Brigand Doom! In which case, he definitely needs to be taken off the streets as soon as possible!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Devons Daddy

why do you have to drag up the past like that.
we are all pretending that was something we read in another comic.
that was not a good thing to mention important people are on this board, they should not be slapped like that for a error in judgemnet and good scripting and art and general rubbish that it was.  
i think you should aplogize to anyone who visits this board for even reminding them of the error that has been asigned to mek quake for action to be taken.
now play nice and dont be so ill mannered.
all together now
brigand doom was something i read in another comic, not 2000ad.
there every one feel better now.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Mudcrab

You are correct of course. But in my capacity as Official Minister of Disinformation and Mind Control for our glorious King, I feel I should point out that your opinions may not sit well with the court. Regal plans for a weekly publication shall soon be in effect, so mind thyself, gentle citizen, lest a ressurection of Mr Doom be undertaken. There may also be the chance of every cover being designed in that lovely 'Windows 3.1' menu style, which so gracefully won our hearts so many years ago. All subject to Royal approval of course.

http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=prog&page=cover&choice=764">Worst cover EVER!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Tu-plang

Oh god.

That was poor judgement by old Steve Cook, wasn't it.

Devons Daddy

damn you strontium doug
you almost succeded in your dastardly plan
i will never sucumb to the trout regime. i thought this was a decent post. but no you underhandedly slipped in this stealth coated link.

i resist the trout and all it stands for, note when he speaks to me he refers to himself as
TROUTMAN.

its true i tell you , i shall go and try to post the link or at least show you the way to your leaders weakness in my shadow.
i only have to mention the word S*SHI.i use my weapons only when i need too, and he quivers like the guppy he is.

I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

read on and weep all trout followers

General] Re: Stand by for an address from t... posted by King Troutman The Despotic on 19 Jul 02 at 10:07
In reply to [General] Re: Stand by for an address from t... posted by Devons Daddy on 19 Jul 02 at 09:57

Were you to try to cook Troutman,
And, FOR GOD'S SAKE, don't mention sooshi...

see he quakes at my words. strontium dog . take this and read it carefully, this is no disinformation, the trout is not your king. its all a lie. he likes invasion, brigand doom. hell trekkers and many other unsavoirey things from our dark history.
leave hm return to the light.

I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Trout

What the hell are you wittering on about, you ridiculous commoner pipsqueak upstart?

I quake at no-one's words and I can call myself whatever I like.

If I refer to myself as Troutman, it doesn't mean I'm no longer king.

You, however, must call me Your Magnificent Royal Highness or something similarly grand.

The consequences for you will be severe - and now I'm going to adopt another title by changing my username!

COME FORWARD AND SERVE THE GREATEST TROUT WHO EVER SWAM!

Trout

And I don't like Brigand Doom, you impudent nitwit.

No-one can beat Halo Jones, Zenith and Old Stoney Face.

My comic fan credentials are unsullied.

TROUT IS KING AROUND HERE, YOU FOOLS!

Trout

"only have to mention the word S*SHI"

That was a reference to someone's cat.

It's a long story.

GOD SAVE THE FISH!