Main Menu

(almost) complete Megazine run for the pilfering

Started by Dr Punchface, 28 January, 2014, 07:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Punchface

Howdy

I'm about to move overseas, so much as I'd like to be able to justify the shipping, I'm going to have to offload the megazines.

I'm still in the process of sorting through them, but the gist is that I have an almost complete collection.  Some are missing, there are a few without covers, and the last 4 years or so worth havent even been removed from the plastic wrappers and read (fell behind on the reading, but still wanted to support the house of tharg!)

Basically just putting the feelers out that if there is anyone within driving distance of Brighton, that would like to make me an offer for the lot, I am open to ludicrous offers if it means they go to a faithful Squaxx (and I dont have to ebay them)

I will list them if necessary, but I've just got wound up even trying to make sense of the bloody numbering system and its myriad of changes over the years. 

Dr Punchface

Just adding a comment to bump this up again, so that I can emphasise something : I really will entertain extremely ludicrous offers for these mags.  Put it this way - the current 'winning' bid is zero, and i will give them away if i must, but Id rather get something for them  :D