Main Menu

Rogue Trooper help requested

Started by Crom, 15 July, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crom

I'm a completist by nature, so I've been collecting The Judge Dredd Casefiles for a few years now and snapped up The Complete Future Shocks Volume 1 as soon as I knew of its existence. The idea of having just random stories in graphic novels - however good they may be - just doesn't appeal to me in the same way as having a lovely complete collection of a particular series.

So, the Rogue Trooper announcement has got me wanting a complete Rogue Trooper collection, but as far as I can see, there are only four volumes of Tales of Nu-Earth, the last of which came out in 2014. Do we know if there are any plans for more volumes in this series?

Dark Jimbo

I don't really know what you mean - the four Rogue 'phonebooks' do include everything.

All you'll miss are the reboots (Fr1day), sucsessors (Tor Cyan) and spin-offs (86ers, Jaegir).
@jamesfeistdraws

Crom

Friday is as much a part of Rogue Trooper as the original, for me.

sheridan

Quote from: Crom on 15 July, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

I'm guessing you started reading 2000AD when Fr1day was running?

A quick look on Barney suggests the only Fr1day that was reprinted was The War Machine.

Tell a lie - Wagner/Higgins' Casualties Of War and Millar/White's G.I. Blues have also been reprinted.

CalHab

Quote from: sheridan on 16 July, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
Quote from: Crom on 15 July, 2018, 09:51:25 PM
A quick look on Barney suggests the only Fr1day that was reprinted was The War Machine.

Tell a lie - Wagner/Higgins' Casualties Of War and Millar/White's G.I. Blues have also been reprinted.

The Rebellion edition of War Machine includes a couple others (Bio-Death and The Arena of Long Knives):
https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/graphic-novels/rogue-trooper/GRN471

Funt Solo

Enfleshlings (2KYB'93) is reprinted in M291-S
Hollow Town (SFS14) is reprinted in M292-S
Hill 392 (RTPP) is reprinted in M293-S
G.I. Blues (901-903) is reprinted in M293-S

That's all in support of The War Machine reprint in M292-293 (S)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++