Main Menu

Barney

Started by Funt Solo, 09 June, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

I don't know if anyone's at home to update Barney these days, but I noticed that prog 1663 is missing its Droid Life.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

And Barney's gone 404.

Ee-ouk!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Barney come back.What do we we need to do?

TordelBack

Quote from: Funt Solo on 10 June, 2020, 05:32:20 PM
And Barney's gone 404.

Ee-ouk!

It's you, Funt. You've worn the poor thing out with your researchifying and spreadsheetening.

Don't leave us, Barney!  If any of my circuits or gears will help, I'll gladly donate them.

Pyroxian

Quote from: TordelBack on 10 June, 2020, 05:52:35 PM
Quote from: Funt Solo on 10 June, 2020, 05:32:20 PM
And Barney's gone 404.

Ee-ouk!

It's you, Funt. You've worn the poor thing out with your researchifying and spreadsheetening.

Don't leave us, Barney!  If any of my circuits or gears will help, I'll gladly donate them.

Strange, it was working a couple of hours ago.

Colin YNWA

I believe Wakefield Carter owned it but Cosh as admin rights. If it's not back in the morning I'll give him a shout and see if there's anything we can do. Fingers crossed just a blip?

Funt Solo

Quote from: TordelBack on 10 June, 2020, 05:52:35 PM
If any of my circuits or gears will help, I'll gladly donate them.

Also mine.

---

Yeah, it's definitely Wake's baby with Cosh curating. Am also hoping it's a blip. It's such a valuable resource.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Leigh S

I was only on there this time yesterday looking up the 2000AD 1981 annnual... say it ain't so!

james newell

Its a great resource, I use it all the time.

a million thanks to who ever put i togather!

james

I, Cosh

We never really die.

SpaceSpinner2000

Just jumping on here, if anything's needed to get it up and running I'd be happy to help too! This is a very important resource to the fandom!
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

sintec

yeah same - it's utterly invaluable. I'd happily donate (money and/or time) to help get it back online.

Hopefully just a temporary blip

AlexF

A terrifying thought, to live in a world without Barney. Hell, if we need to rebuild it from scratch sign me up for some late-night data entry sessions. But hopefully it won't come to that.

sheridan

It's going to be pretty difficult updating blogs, podcasts and the like if Barney isn't back online soon!

JOE SOAP

It should be nationalised.