Main Menu

Non 2000ad artwork that you own ....

Started by Fatboydale, 20 January, 2013, 07:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dark-spartan

Here is another one - Liam Sharpe Jaguar God page - a great piece

Fatboydale

Thats really nice .... nowt wrong with Boobs ....

Link Prime

Quote from: Fatboydale on 16 August, 2013, 08:12:20 PM
Thats really nice .... nowt wrong with Boobs ....

Unless they're your own! <choke>

Nice Sharpe page there DS, he's definitely an artist I want to tick off the checklist.

james newell

Quote from: Fatboydale on 08 August, 2013, 11:25:46 AM
John Hicklenton proofs and acetate for the story Killer Tounge ( complete 5 pages ), these are the only prints  ...which i think never got reprinted ..

do you have any info on Hicklentons Killer Tounge, where was it first published, would like to pick a copy up if i can.

james

Fatboydale

Quote from: james newell on 16 August, 2013, 10:30:02 PM
John Hicklenton proofs and acetate for the story Killer Tounge ( complete 5 pages ), these are the only prints  ...which i think never got reprinted ..

do you have any info on Hicklentons Killer Tounge, where was it first published, would like to pick a copy up if i can.

james

Almost sure the Killer Tounge never got to see print ....this is all the info i have :
6 Unpublished pages of the Killer Tongue, John Hicklenton art, Paul Cornell script ,

while i am here , a Nice Jim Baikie page that saw print in The Warrior issue 13

Fatboydale

Bisley and Tony Luke Domanator art that never got printed ...Tundra folded after it been commission

Call-Me-Kenneth

I heard about this dale, but never saw any of it. Thanks for putting these three pages up, are there any more?

chiefy2shoes

These couple of beauties arrived in the post this morning. I've met Laurence Campbell a couple of times and he's a top guy. The first is a page from the Moon Knight: Silent Knight special and the second is a Punisher page although I'm not sure what issue it's from.

ming

Fantastic stuff - that Punisher page is amazing...

chiefy2shoes

Quote from: ming on 29 August, 2013, 12:10:45 PM
Fantastic stuff - that Punisher page is amazing...

Yeah, I'm not really a Punisher fan but thought that page was ace

The Enigmatic Dr X

What is this and where can I read it?
Lock up your spoons!

Bubba Zebill

while i am here , a Nice Jim Baikie page that saw print in The Warrior issue 13

[/quote]

I believe Jim wrote that story too. Anyway, I read it at the time and the hero crash lands by ejecting inside a bubble of some kind that bounces until it comes to rest on the planet surface. It was like a womb crossed with an ejection seat.

Mad, yet brilliant. I never forgot that landing. Many years later I remember thinking of Jim and this story again when I saw how the first NASA rovers (pre-Curiosity) were deployed on the Martian surface. A brilliant man that Jim Baikie.

NASA read the mind of Jim Baikie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyktvC7w7Js
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

chiefy2shoes

Just received the coloured version of my Guardians of the Galaxy commission. I've posted the original before but I'll stick it in again for reference purposes. Pencil & Inks b Dave Stokes and colours by Simon Gough. It's a beast at 105cm x 30cm.

Sideshow Bob

Wow !!, Chiefy...
That is just all kinds of awesome....
A wonderful piece.....

Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Link Prime