Main Menu

Spines

Started by Fleetos, 12 October, 2011, 04:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Zeal

Caring about the numbering isn't madness. They go from left to right and that's the end of it.

Proudhuff

The Annuals got it right so when not the Trades?
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

It'll probably be sorted once a new set of trades come out on the 40th anniversary, so everyone can collect those as well  ;)

SmallBlueThing

What I want is for them to restart the 'Digital Archives', and this time do all 1765+ progs to date- but with spines that are designed to look like a wodge of comics. So when you have them all on your shelf it looks exactly like you have a massive bookcase full of comics. When they do this, I'll put them next to my massive bookcase full of comics, and the other massive bookcase full of reprint editions of the same comics, and the other massive bookcase full of mismatched Rebellion-spined editions. Then I'll take my pants off and jump up and down as my wife shows people* around our house.

SBT

*doctors.

Proudhuff

SBT, It would be more fun the other way round  ;)
DDT did a job on me

SuperSurfer

Large48

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 11 January, 2012, 05:24:01 PM
What I want is for them to restart the 'Digital Archives', and this time do all 1765+ progs to date- but with spines that are designed to look like a wodge of comics. So when you have them all on your shelf it looks exactly like you have a massive bookcase full of comics. When they do this, I'll put them next to my massive bookcase full of comics, and the other massive bookcase full of reprint editions of the same comics, and the other massive bookcase full of mismatched Rebellion-spined editions. Then I'll take my pants off and jump up and down as my wife shows people* around our house.

SBT

*doctors.

SBT I want your life................ :D
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Large48

Well at least the annuals are the same size!!!!!!!!!!1

Proudhuff

Date order!! come on guys!  ::)
DDT did a job on me

IndigoPrime

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 January, 2012, 04:29:13 PMI find it strange that other companies can manage it easily enough in the 21st Century
Most screw up somewhere. One of my Usagi Yojimbo books lacks the number on the spine. And the Peanuts collections, which until 61/62 nicely had the Canongate logo in the book's key colour, now have the spine logo in bright red, which looks fucking horrible. Given the sheer variety of material and book thickness, I think Rebellion does pretty well.

Also, I want whatever drugs SmallBlueThing is ingesting.

SuperSurfer

!tfel ot thgir morf daer ot sekil eh fi tahw os, rorepmE no ysae og ,syug yeH

SmallBlueThing

Coffee, nicotine and existential angst.

SBT

Large48

And I thought it was that unlimited supply of boobies..... :(

And can we get the artwork all the same size so that it can be put in folders properly please!

Why can't the S&S GN's have a little something on the spine to signify that they are US versions?

I think we need another Southern Meeting asap to discuss these important issues!

The Adventurer

S&S trades have US dollar prices on the back. I find that is indicator enough.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

COMMANDO FORCES

You don't see the back when they are on the bookcase  ::)