Main Menu

Upcoming Gigs

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 23 April, 2014, 11:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Didn't really have them pegged as the type who'd go for that "play an old album" nostalgia market, but still delighted to see that Boris will be stopping nearby at the start of December. I think at least one other boarder might be interested in the details.
We never really die.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: The Cosh on 08 September, 2016, 12:32:28 PM
Didn't really have them pegged as the type who'd go for that "play an old album" nostalgia market, but still delighted to see that Boris will be stopping nearby at the start of December. I think at least one other boarder might be interested in the details.

Oh shit yes. Me and Lady Geoffery are going to see this for our anniversary I think.  :o

Jacqusie

The next one on the rack is Wilko Johnson early October for me. Looking forward to seeing his trio which contains the great Norman Roy-Watt of Blockheads fame.

Wiko's Lazarus style recovery from cancer is well known and it's going to be a pleasure to see him strutting his stuff...

Si

I, Cosh

Couldn't get tickets to see Bjork at the Albert Hall during the week but seeing her tomorrow at the Apollo in Hammersmith. No idea what the venue is like but excited all the same.
We never really die.

shaolin_monkey

Iron Maiden have just announced tour dates in the UK for next year.  Cardiff Motorpoint, here I come!!  On sale 30/09/16.

oshii

Anyone partial to the gentle pop/psychogeography stylings of Saint Etienne?

Got tickets for their 25th anniversary gig at Heaven in Chatting Cross on Wednesday 5th October but can't go. 

They're about 35 quid each but I'd take 50 for the pair from a Squaxx.

dweezil2

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 23 September, 2016, 12:48:30 PM
Iron Maiden have just announced tour dates in the UK for next year.  Cardiff Motorpoint, here I come!!  On sale 30/09/16.

Excellent news!

London 02 for me!

Up the Irons!  :)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dandontdare

Quote from: I, Cosh on 23 September, 2016, 12:21:54 PM
Couldn't get tickets to see Bjork at the Albert Hall during the week but seeing her tomorrow at the Apollo in Hammersmith. No idea what the venue is like but excited all the same.

Wow you are so lucky - reviews of the first gig have been amazing, and tickets for either are like gold-dust. One review of Albert Hall gig said "beg borrow or steal a ticket to Hammersmith Apollo"

I love Bjork

sheridan

Cold in Berlin, Luxury Stranger and In Isolation at Nambucca, Holloway Road.  Doors are already open so I'd better get my skates on!

Apestrife

Quote from: I, Cosh on 08 September, 2016, 12:32:28 PM

Going to enjoy seeing them in Stockholm in November :)

Rately

Just got my tickets for Iron Maiden in Dublin next year. Can't wait.

Was there seven years ago to see them, and if it is half as good as that concert was, i'm in for an absolute treat.

dweezil2

Quote from: Rately on 28 September, 2016, 11:24:57 AM

Was there seven years ago to see them, and if it is half as good as that concert was, i'm in for an absolute treat.

Amazing band, hoping to get tickets for London 02!

Rately

Quote from: dweezil2 on 28 September, 2016, 12:35:05 PM

Good luck, fella. I'll keep the fingers crossed for you.

I'm a club member, so luckily i get a chance to get the tickets on pre-sale.

dweezil2

Quote from: Rately on 28 September, 2016, 12:53:31 PM

Well done Rately, I wondered how you got them so early!  :)

Some of my fondest gig memories have been of seeing Maiden, I've never seen them give less than 100%!

Great to connect with another fan!

Up the Irons!  ;)

Rately

Quote from: dweezil2 on 28 September, 2016, 01:57:13 PM
Quote from: Rately on 28 September, 2016, 12:53:31 PM

Indeed, fella!

Me and three mates are off to have a great night, and, as you say, i've never seen them give anything less than their all! Brilliant band.

Well done Rately, I wondered how you got them so early!  :)

Some of my fondest gig memories have been of seeing Maiden, I've never seen them give less than 100%!

Great to connect with another fan!

Up the Irons!  ;)