Main Menu

Slaine Beanie - how to buy?

Started by shaolin_monkey, 19 September, 2013, 12:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

Love that Frasier link, watched the odd episode now and again and liked it but don't remember that BS guy, really funny..

ThryllSeekyr

Feelling so ashamed now (Yes, I have that quality about myself :-[) Yet, I was so angry that before I went to bed that night.

I ate the rest Easter eggs my father had left in the fridge for both of us.

I stood my ground as he got crook at me the next day because my beanie was still missing.

The B.S. guy, I remember him, but none of those scenes from Frasier.

::)

GordonR

You should have told your dad that someone (possibly even from this board) sneaked into the house and stole the Easter eggs, just like you thought happened with your precious beanie hat.

Missed a trick there, I think?

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: GordonR on 10 April, 2015, 07:23:17 AM
You should have told your dad that someone (possibly even from this board) sneaked into the house and stole the Easter eggs, just like you thought happened with your precious beanie hat.

Sorry to often all the boarders here and those that post from out of state, outer country and in the U.K.. But since I went ACTIVE in Facebook just over a year earlier. I suspect people and possible thieves, stalkers possibly follow my on that website and have found me here.

So, Didn't really aim at fellow Squaxx who I have been with board since it's infancy in the last ten years as you have become more familiar with me and not the local Grenixx who have been secretly following my every post just over the last year. Lurkers

Of course, I could have post my plea to return the beanie up on Facebook instead, but guess I posted here out of habit.

Appologies....

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: GordonR on 10 April, 2015, 07:23:17 AM

Oh, I really wanted my dad to know about the Easter-Eggs.

If I offend him enough, stuff that went missing nearly always returns, yet maybe in the least expected or most awkward of places...... :o

Skullmo

Are you going to return the easter eggs?
It's a joke. I was joking.

ThryllSeekyr

Excuse me father, while I insert a finger down my throat retrospectively......

ThryllSeekyr

You know the thing about chocolate is that pretty much comes out the other end the same colour.

Skullmo

ThryllSeekyr

I've just orders these from Ebay

Banners

ThryllSeekyr

I got both my patches today and wonder if I should have them sewed to the Slaine Beanie

I was thinking of purchasing another beanie or two.

I going to right on that sometime and in the meantime, I might teach myself how to knit or stich, I guess.

Skullmo

Make sure you take it off before you sew them on!

ThryllSeekyr

Bloody beanie has gone missing again...

It's like some body is messing with me, because I nearly always have it in front of me and never take it off when going outside.

COMMANDO FORCES

When you find it next, glue it to your head!