Main Menu

Best Dredd Strips of 2023 (Prog Edition)

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 09 January, 2024, 03:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddykafka

(1)  Shrine
(2)  Flusher
(3)  A Fallen Man

HM's: Succession, In the event of my untimely demise

2000BC

1. Poison.
2. Taking Doors.
3. Flusher.

HM - Disciples of Death (more Neil Googe art please!).  Telltale Incin Bin.

Le Fink

Bit slow responding to this, I had to go back and remind myself of these stories (anyone else have this problem?). Lots of good stories to choose from - the quality this year has been high. My favourites have all been longer-form:

1. Poison brilliant story and art. I loved the detective aspect and the varied locations.
2. The Night Shifter that shock ending! So grim. High score on the art again.
3. In The Event of My Untimely Demise the Dredd tracker is strange. Regardless a tale that needed a bit of work to follow but worth it.

Three different writers there suggests Dredd is in good hands.

With HM to:
A Fallen Man I guess we all knew what was coming, but so well told and beautifully detailed drawing. Some nice side stories that could have been one-offs themselves.
The Disciples of Death Just very funny, zany, and love me some Googe

And some really excellent one-offs:
- Chimera
- Flusher
- Shrine
- Taking Doors

Batman's Superior Cousin

Please remember folks, you have until the end of Sunday 28th to get your votes in, so make 'em count!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Batman's Superior Cousin

** Attention! Voting has now officially closed! The results will be unveiled on Wednesday 31st January at around 12pm, Midday!! **
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night