Main Menu

Kev Levell - original art sale

Started by Kev Levell, 07 April, 2012, 03:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev Levell

I'm selling some original inks...

I'm trying to raise some funds and so I've dropped my usual prices.

a higher res version is available on my blog too... anyone interested can PM me here or e-mail me via the address found on my blog.

There may be another couple of pieces coming up for sale, but if you're dredging my blog before then and you turn up something you like the look of, I will consider selling anything I've not already parted with...

Kev Levell

"Dredd 2" has gone... another has also been snaffled from perusing my picasa album

Kev Levell

Kev Levell

matty_ae

I'm struggling to PM you from my iPad.
Is your Durham Red still available?

matty_ae

Kev Levell

Some of the art has gone to new homes, so I've updated the sale sheet.

larger version

I'm also selling another Dredd (A3 pencils)... £13.50 inc. P&P

...and an A4 colour sketch of a foxy lady... £13.50 inc. P&P

Act quickly and take advantage of the cheaper postage costs before Royal Mail hike the prices at the end of the month!

Large48

I'm thinking (hoping!) that the £13.50 for the foxy lady includes the back story and photographic evidence as well????

;)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Kev Levell

Fink and Ratty, the Dredd pencils and a couple of others that folk have had their eye on have now gone too...

Thanks for the interest everyone!

Quote from: Large48 on 10 April, 2012, 05:29:24 PM
I'm thinking (hoping!) that the £13.50 for the foxy lady includes the back story and photographic evidence as well????

Sorry dude, no evidence or photos, these sorts of things are just a product of a dirty mind... and if anyone would like to commission that dirty mind all they have to do is PM me  ;)

Kev Levell

I've got this Dredd piece for sale at the mo:

A3 inks will come with an A3 print of the coloured version:

£85 inc. P&P to UK addresses - that's a forum (member) offer only price btw.

Bill Watterson Block could be changed to your own name if you like, but that would cost another £15 to cover my time making that alteration...