Main Menu

Superhero City on Facebook

Started by Van Dom, 20 March, 2010, 09:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

Is anybody doing this?
Man. Having successfully avoided hundreds and hundreds of requests to join Mafia Wars, Viking Clan, and countless other Facebook games over the last year, I stupidly fell for this one with its "superhero" in the title - and now I'm addicted to the damn thing. Its kinda fun, building up your hero's powers and having these little animated battles with other people's avatars.
Anyway, just wondered if anybody else had got sucked in. If so -wanna team up!?! :)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Professor Bear

Farmville didn't get me and neither will you.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Van Dom on 20 March, 2010, 09:55:16 PM
Is anybody doing this?
Man. Having successfully avoided hundreds and hundreds of requests to join Mafia Wars, Viking Clan, and countless other Facebook games over the last year, I stupidly fell for this one with its "superhero" in the title - and now I'm addicted to the damn thing. Its kinda fun, building up your hero's powers and having these little animated battles with other people's avatars.
Anyway, just wondered if anybody else had got sucked in. If so -wanna team up!?! :)

I am now... although I'll probably get fed up in a week or two.

Van Dom

Quote from: Whore Richmond Clements on 20 March, 2010, 10:58:42 PM
Is anybody doing this?

I am now... although I'll probably get fed up in a week or two.

Oops...sorry!!!  :lol:
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

The Doctor Alt 8

Yep.
I play Superhero city.

Under the hero name Caduces.

Leval 110!

I was playing Hero's ( from the TV series.) but the so & so's stopped it.
No explination!

Trout

The Doctor Alt 8

Van Dom

It's highly addictive. I usually get bored of these things in about a week but this one has held my interest.

If I come across Caduces I'll be sure not to beat the shit out of you and take all your money....although at level 110 you'd trounce me doctor - I'm only a level 50-something myself! So go easy on me if you see me - you'll know me, I have the same name there as I do here!

I'd add you to my team but I don't know how to search and find other characters in the game (don't think you can?)

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

The Doctor Alt 8

I think we'd have to be friends on Facebook first.

You can find me using my e. mail address I think..

which is thedoctoralt8@aol.com

also it seems the mosy important thing to achive victory is the team size.
I have 50 memebers in my team and am on the Atlantis level...

The Doctor Alt 8

Richmond Clements

Bumhead- no I'm not calling you naughty names, that's my hero.

Van Dom

Wow Rich - you're still playing?!?
So am I!!!!!!! Shock!!!!
What level are you at? I will try to seek you out and befriend you. I always wanted to have a friend called bumhead!!!  :lol:

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Motorboat

Is anybody doing this?

I am... How do we team up?

Motorboat

I am interested in joining a team, lvl 27 with 5 merit abilities so far, so not bad! Who's up for it and how do I do it.. w.r.t teaming up! Character name is "Bellicus"

Richmond Clements