Main Menu

The Progmuda Triangle

Started by Tjm86, 21 September, 2019, 07:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

Hmmm.  Saturday evening and no sign of this week's "jumping on" prog, 2150.  Is it just us with a posties holiday or, in the absence of a review thread, is this more widespread?  Been a while since this problem hit.

moly

No recieved it in Essex bit had 2000ad collection today by postie

Leigh S

No prog today
the prog has got away
the squaxx he stands forlorn, the thrills he seeks unborn
no prog today
the weekend sees no-show
of Tharg's works all aglow

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Leigh S on 21 September, 2019, 07:37:29 PM
No prog today
the prog has got away
the squaxx he stands forlorn, the thrills he seeks unborn
no prog today
the weekend sees no-show
of Tharg's works all aglow

This is so good and alas so true!

rogue69

No show on Saturday for the 4th week running. It is more surprising when it does turns up on a Saturday rather than on Monday or Tuesday which now days seen the norm

Dandontdare

Nothing for me either - it's about 50/50 these days between Saturday and Monday

sheridan

Quote from: rogue69 on 21 September, 2019, 09:12:54 PM
No show on Saturday for the 4th week running. It is more surprising when it does turns up on a Saturday rather than on Monday or Tuesday which now days seen the norm

In orbit every Monday!  (as used to be)

Something Fishy

No prog in Cornwall either.  I suspect thrill suckers in operation at the Devon border again.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Boo-drokking-hoo.

It's been over a year since my subscriber prog arrived on a Saturday.

Welcome to Wednesday, punks.
Lock up your spoons!

broodblik

You guys have to wait like the rest of our mortal folk, waiting for the digital prog to be launch a second after midnight
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sheridan

Quote from: broodblik on 22 September, 2019, 11:02:52 AM
You guys have to wait like the rest of our mortal folk, waiting for the digital prog to be launch a second after midnight

A second?  A second?  Service is a bit slow!

hippynumber1

Nothing in North Warwickshire 😔

Geoff

Normally do get it on Saturday, but I'm progless too!

Maybe the levels of thrill-power found in Guatemala were just too high and the prog is being made safe before despatch...

Tjm86

Quote from: sheridan on 22 September, 2019, 11:19:29 AM
Quote from: broodblik on 22 September, 2019, 11:02:52 AM

A second?  A second?  Service is a bit slow!

Aye, I'd be complaining about that.  Should be bang on the moment the Greenwich atomic clock hits midnight.

As an aside, glad (okay maybe that is too strong a word) that it is not just these parts of the Taff Wasteland that are suffering from neglect.  Bring back Denise.

moly