Main Menu

What's your avatar all about then?

Started by Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK, 25 May, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK

Curious as to peoples chosen avatars and why they picked 'em.

I'll start I suppose

Mines a crap render of Iron Man. Chosen because when I was thinking about what I wanted as my avatar I happened to be listening to the song Iron Man (yes I know the song isn't about that Iron Man but anyway) so there he is. Otherwise it was gonna be a Xenomorph or The Supreme Leader (not Diana Ross)

anyone else?

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

I, Cosh

It's about the right size, thanks for asking.
We never really die.

Zarjazzer

Chaos warrior drawn by one of the boarders in a warp induced frenzy.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dark Jimbo

Simply my favourite Tooth character!
@jamesfeistdraws

Greg M.

Jeffrey Jacobi, from the Dredd story 'Hitman'. You didn't see much of Jacobi's face in the first couple of episodes, so his personality was largely conveyed through his splendidly sinister lips.

NapalmKev

My avatar is a character called 'Tidyup' from the late eighties ecologically aware  (and funny as fuck) Stoppit and Tidyup. Narrated by Terry Wogan.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Colin YNWA

Quote from: NapalmKev on 25 May, 2017, 07:49:24 PM
My avatar is a character called 'Tidyup' from the late eighties ecologically aware  (and funny as fuck) Stoppit and Tidyup. Narrated by Terry Wogan.

Cheers

As I recall a great show.

Mine was the logo for Simia Comics. Little known publisher of some of the truly great indie comics* of the early 21st Century. Ape in a Spacesuit Demo still available in case you've been searching all these years.

Its a chimp cos I'm a bit dumb headed with a roman helmet from Asterix, cos... Asterix.

*When I say comics I mean comic and when I say greatest I mean a bit** rubbish

**When I say bit I mean a lot

The Doctor Alt 8

Modesty forbids me from commenting on my glorious avatar. Those in the know know why.....

Richard

Mr Bones because he's gruesome. In hindsight I should have changed my name to his but too late now.

Spaceghost

It's me. Trying on a Planet Replicas Judge helmet at ThoughtBubble in Leeds.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Eric Plumrose

Some bloke wearing a mask. Because us Noxians are too conscionable to be caught on camera.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Bolt-01

This icon is the logo for the mighty FQP publishing- home of FutureQuake, Something Wicked, Zarjaz & Dogbreath. The finest small press comics you will ever get.

Goaty

It from one of my favourite Future Shock; Red Moon