Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Goaty, only logged onto this now....really sorry to hear of your loss. Best regards. Zen Arcade
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Woolly

Thoughts are with you Goaty, hope your ok.

Goaty

Thanks all, just back from Paris weekend, it was mixed emotions, did light a candle for grandad at Notre-Dame.

We are well thanks.

paddykafka

My condolences to you all, Goaty. Hope you'll be alright. Kind regards - Paddy

Daveycandlish

Bloody hell; Warren Clarke. Only 67
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

rogue69

Carol Ann Susi
the voice of Howard's mother on the Big Bang Theory passed away from cancer aged 62

Tombo

Glen A. Larson creator of the original Battlestar Galactica, Magnum, P.I., and Knight Rider

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Jacqusie

Quote from: Tombo on 15 November, 2014, 09:20:22 PM
Glen A. Larson creator of the original Battlestar Galactica, Magnum, P.I., and Knight Rider

...lest not us forget Quincy M.E

There are thousands of Students the world over who owe a huge debt of gratitude to that guy including me!

COMMANDO FORCES

Jimmy Ruffin has passed away aged 78.

Soul Singer best known for 'What becomes of the brokenhearted'

I, Cosh

Is Batson on strike?
We never really die.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I'm still around
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Jim_Campbell

Surprised no mention about the death of P.D. James at the thoroughly admirable age of 94. From what little I know, not a particularly easy life but one well-lived and in which she seems to have remained active (and feisty, as former BBC-DG Mark Thompson will attest) pretty much to the end.

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Heath C Ackley

Yes Jim, she was a great crime novelist and a source of good advice to authors, no matter what their chosen genre might be.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."