Main Menu

Vote 2000AD!

Started by Noisybast, 27 July, 2012, 09:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

Whilst mucking about online, I stumbled upon The Great Exhibition 2012 - A site ranking and celebrating British institutions in order of merit (or at least popularity, which - as we know - is almost exactly the same thing). I was both horrified and aghast to see no mention of Tharg's Illustrious Organ in their listings and felt moved to nominate the prog immediately. Thing is, as I only did that this morning, and I'm the only one who knows, 2000AD is currently standing in 290th place, with one vote. That's marginally below Southend Pier and Queens Park Rangers, fact fans.

So here's the thing: I need you to go here and vote for 2000AD. You know it's the right thing to do. Are we not better than Topshop? Better than Outnumbered? Better than Scouting For bloody Girls?  Damn straight we are! So do it for the Tharg! Do it for
Thrill-Power! Do it for fear of a Rigellian Hotshot up the jacksie!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

WhitBloke

If I may just add... It's a shocking thing to see the Prog 288* places below Susan Fucking Boyle.

* Though I expect this will soon enough change for the better
So this is der place then, Johnny?

Colin YNWA

One of the hardest of those wonky words thinks to prove your not a spambot I've ever seen.

Still done.

Buttonman

Easy if you 'Sign in with Facebook' - up to 277!

Frank

2000ad deserves to be more highly placed than spam. Voted.

Spikes

And one from me as well.