Main Menu

Hobo With A Shotgun

Started by the shutdown man, 03 September, 2010, 12:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shutdown man

Plot's in the title really...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/46372

I'll watch it just for Rutget Hauer kicking ass.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Christov

I love how the trailers from Grindhouse are slowly being made into films.  :D

locustsofdeath!

Ah ha ha, ridiculous.

I'll be sure to see it.

leebrown1990

Looks like a total pile haha. Probably will watch and enjoy it though!

LeeBee
"After 2,000 years of keeping them breeding inside the one bloodline, we're lucky the bastard doesn't have antennae."

IAMTHESYSTEM

A deeply philosophical film that explores, denounces and then rejects the totalitarian individualism of Neo Liberal capitilist ideaology replacing it instead with the revolutionary counter claim that to err is human and therefore the only way to discover our inner humanity is by blowing people away with a bloody great shotgun.

I feel this film.

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

uncle fester

Can't go wrong if Rutger Hauer is in it.

And one day I will look at shutdown man's avatar without laughing.

But it won't be today  :)

the shutdown man

You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Keef Monkey

Oh my. For the first half of that trailer I really expected it to be a very different movie than the splatterfest it turns into. It looks like a Troma movie, remember them?!?? Must see.

Zarjazzer

Humanity's cultural zenith has been reached. Now only the descent into Mega- Citydom awaits. Actually bits of it wouldn't look too out of place in a Dredd story. Gangs of juvey loons, vigilantes,  guns.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never piss off a Hobo and never ever piss off a Hobo with a SHotGun. Rutgers back with a bang :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Kirbdog78

Jared Katooie

COMMANDO FORCES

This is like looking at a blast from the past, especially with Rutger Hauer as the star!

Hobo With A Shotgun

Some interesting deaths scenes  :lol:

bluemeanie

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 05 September, 2010, 07:20:11 PM
Oh my. For the first half of that trailer I really expected it to be a very different movie than the splatterfest it turns into. It looks like a Troma movie, remember them?!?? Must see.

Yeah, its a TOTAL Troma flick. Fun enough if you enjoyed Class of Nuke Em High etc, might be too weird for most though

Was cool to see the main guy from Lexx as the big bad

Peter Wolf

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 03 September, 2010, 07:54:03 PM
A deeply philosophical film that explores, denounces and then rejects the totalitarian individualism of Neo Liberal capitilist ideaology replacing it instead with the revolutionary counter claim that to err is human and therefore the only way to discover our inner humanity is by blowing people away with a bloody great shotgun.

I feel this film.

Intellectualising mindless gratuitious violence doesnt make it alright .

:D

Not sure if this film is for me really but its good to see RH back.I could never work out RH as he is a brilliant actor with an amazing presence and look but he quite often chose to star in films that were not always very good so he always seemed like a wasted talent to me.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death