Main Menu

THE 2000AD MESSAGE BOARD ADVENT CALENDAR 2014!!!

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mimikeke

Gonna be hard to follow Mr. Holden  *weeps continously*

Still working on my other entries but here's part 1 for now, featuring one of my favorite new characters - the badass, wonderful Metta Lawson.  Not only well-written but amazingly cool character and weapon design.

I just wanted to say I was really really tempted to do a Frozen crossover, but I held back :)  You can pat me on the back.

Steve Green

I wasn't sure if I'd get time this year...

Scrappy little doodle that I'm sure has been done before...

Merry Christmas all!

judgerussell

Didn't take much effort, but wanted to spread my Christmas joy!

James Dilworth

ZenArcade

Some Damn fine stuff there Judge Russell and James. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Been really busy recently, so I was unable to sign up for a specific day, but "Gavinating" continued to take place.
Most of ye already know, every year I give the gift of Thrill-Power to an unsuspecting person. Like previous years, I have tried to spread the word of 2000ad, by leaving gift wrapped copies of the Prog and the Meg around Ireland on behalf of the forum.

Cpt Rhodes

shaolin_monkey

ZenArcade

Ah guys too good. I showed the wee nephews and niece Mick C's morph Dredd and they were rapt with it and even better started asking questions about the prog....gosh did they get a crash course. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Pete Wells

Iiiit's Christmas Eve babe, in the thrill tank! I've got a feelin', won't see a better one!

Okay, let's hand over to the droids who have been kind enough to do us a festive doodle. Big thanks to Alex Ronald for kicking us off in such fine style! I'm sure there'll be more as the day goes on, but please allow me to present these wonderful images in Alphabetical order...

First up, Edmund Bagwell wishes us all an Ace Christmas!:

Simon Davis gives us this beautiful Slaine - He didn't think it too Merry...:

Some customary madness from Henry Flint, I bet his Christmas tree is really like this...:

Something for the Who fans from Simon Fraser:

A terrifying message from Judge Finn, son of Leigh Gallagher:

I'm so proud to offer this Ho-Ho-Hoagy image from the wonderful Ian Gibson!!!:

Merry Xmassss from Patrick Goddard:

PJ Holden sent this beast (yeah, I know he's already shown it, but there will be sketches, inks and a full commentary on my Blog on Boxing Day!)

Paul Marshall wishes us a sweet Christmas!:

Ben Willsher has found the first ever Dredd and Batman team up, by some fella called Bob Kane!:

Steve Yeowell coloured this beautiful Archie image, awwwww:

I'm sure we'll have more over the next few hours and days, please feel free to spread the gift of Thrill Power on this thread as you see fit.

A heartfelt thank you to EVERYONE who has contributed to the calendar, amateurs and pros alike - though that Cliff Richard video on day one was frigging horrific. A very, very Merry Christmas to everyone who has left messages or even just taken the time to look at the calendar each day.

Finally, a thanks to Tharg and the droids for giving us the gift of Thrill Power each and every week without fail, it's an incredible achievement which we must never take for granted.

Merry Christmas my friends, Grud Bless us, everyone!

Bolt-01

As a final treat from all here at team Zarjaz, we present for you:

Cortesy of Lee Robson and Bryan Coyle.

For those of you who enjoyed the other strips we have presented this year, the Rogue Trooper strip is now available to be downloaded as a complete pdf via The Quaequam Blog Also there this year are links to the previous strips drawn by the might Megabus- thanks for allowing us to host these for you.

As an extra- Simon Bennet-Hayes (Zarjaz 21- The Mega-City Missing) has asked me to post this little beauty for you all.

Thanks to all the squaxx out there, boarders, lurkers and droids. It has been a ghafflebette 2014 and here's looking forward to 2015.

Eamonn Clarke

This was the original comic cover parody I was working on until I had the better idea about the Dark Judge Returns cover. Crisis on Infinite Earths #7 or Crisis at Christmas

Jake Lynch

@ArtDroid_Lynch

Steven Denton

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.