Main Menu

Empire interview with Wagner & Garland

Started by davidbishop, 11 July, 2012, 01:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidbishop

Steve Green

Ah, that's rather lovely of him - I spoke to him for a bit at the LFCC and he brought it up in the Sunday panel.

Very nice guy.

COMMANDO FORCES

What a guy and what a great interview. Does this mean I have to visit Shrewsbury now!

Steve Green

A pic of you in costume kicking down the door of a local cafe would probably make the news...

DrRocka

That's a fantastic interview - every time I hear the name Alex Garland, he's doing something else that just shows what a cracking fella he is.
Never ever bloody anything ever

HunterZolomon

"it's not a remake: it's a proper-make"

/Wagner

Kudos

Very nice interview. They cover quite a few subjects including the uniform, the Stallone film, possible sequels,  similarities to The Raid and even name check Minty. Good stuff. I really feels like the film is in good hands with Garland... John Wagner certainly seems happy with it all.

ming

Quote from: Steve Green on 11 July, 2012, 02:22:50 PM
A pic of you in costume kicking down the door of a local cafe would probably make the news...

I can picture CF making his way to Shrewsbury for a Crime Swoop at Peach Trees...  Would certainly make some good headlines.

http://www.thepeachtree.co.uk/

:lol:

Kudos

Quote from: ming on 11 July, 2012, 03:23:43 PM
Quote from: Steve Green on 11 July, 2012, 02:22:50 PM

I can picture CF making his way to Shrewsbury for a Crime Swoop at Peach Trees...  Would certainly make some good headlines.

http://www.thepeachtree.co.uk/

:lol:

I can just see Judge Burdis moonlighting for the Food Standards Agency as an Environmental Health Judge. "This milk is out of date... Six months creep!"

COMMANDO FORCES

Just checked the distance and time 416 miles round trip, 6hrs 6mins. I am so tempted!

ming

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 July, 2012, 03:33:09 PM
Just checked the distance and time 416 miles round trip, 6hrs 6mins. I am so tempted!

Do it!   :)

Goaty

Banners

Shrewsbury's not far from me - this will have to be done!

Michaelvk

..if this turns out to be any good (I mean well received..) it could become a Dredd pilgrimage..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Colin YNWA

My in-laws live there, next time we're over I'll ask them to dig it out for me, silly but it'd be kinda fun to pop in.

Great interview, nice warm feeling from everyone involved.