Main Menu

Can't post in Prog or Meg threads...

Started by Chris Tresson, 19 December, 2013, 09:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quoteyou'll both have to wait until Uncle Richmond's good and drunk to be upgraded. Friday night, booze and Richmond enjoy the same relationship as Hallowe'en, naked teenagers, and Michael Myers.

This is true.

QuoteClue #1. Don't call him Richard ;)

This is also true.

But you're all in anyway!

Bat King

What if Spam Bots are good at spotting 'I'm not a Spam Bot' thread these days...

CHAOS!!!
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

8-Ball

You know what, in all my days of lurking I have never read it as Richmond always Richard... right up to the point after I had hit the post button. If I could put in one of those Captain Picard face-palm gifs, I would. Many apologies and thanks.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Will Cooling

Formerly WIll@The Nexus

Richmond Clements

Will Cooling

Formerly WIll@The Nexus

Prodigal2

Dear Richmond,

I am foaming at the mouth with enthusiasm for the new prog. Would it be possible to be upgraded status wise so that I can access a wider range of threads?

Thanks Richmond.

Prodigal.

Prodigal2

Hi Richmond,

I'm the Prodigal. You may remember me from threads where i told you that you had great dress sense and other comments that praised you to the rafters.

Shirley I should get bonus points for being a right toad?

Prodigal2

I am waving my arms like crazy here. Is there something I should know? Have I failed to walk the line?

Please feel free to insult me. Just talk to me.

judda fett

Quote from: Prodigal2 on 28 March, 2014, 10:22:12 AM
I am waving my arms like crazy here. Is there something I should know? Have I failed to walk the line?

The sense of entitlement these new boarders have these days is frankly shocking. In my day you had to post literally hundreds of thousands of posts before anyone would so much as look at you and then more likely than not it were to spit at you and report you to the mods for being a bastard. Tsk.

Prodigal2

Quote from: judda fett on 28 March, 2014, 10:44:25 AM
Quote from: Prodigal2 on 28 March, 2014, 10:22:12 AM

The sense of entitlement these new boarders have these days is frankly shocking. In my day you had to post literally hundreds of thousands of posts before anyone would so much as look at you and then more likely than not it were to spit at you and report you to the mods for being a bastard. Tsk.
[/quote

You're old school judda fett and I respect that. However I am delicate, sensitive and needy.

judda fett

I don't know who the hell you are Prodigal2 but you've reached out and touched my heart with your courage and tenacity. I pray St Richmond speed you on your path to glory.

Prodigal2

Quote from: judda fett on 28 March, 2014, 11:06:31 AM
I don't know who the hell you are Prodigal2 but you've reached out and touched my heart with your courage and tenacity. I pray St Richmond speed you on your path to glory.

Thank you judda fett. I salute you for the forum giant that you unquestionably are.

Richmond's a gorgeous man and I know he won't let me down.

Richmond Clements

Your god has heard your prayers, and reached down his kindly hand, elevating you to the lofty rank of 'member'.

Prodigal2

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 28 March, 2014, 12:50:28 PM
Your god has heard your prayers, and reached down his kindly hand, elevating you to the lofty rank of 'member'.

Thanks Richmond!! Much appreciated.