Main Menu

Freebies and/or bargains

Started by bluemeanie, 19 April, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Goaty

Sadly I really got all games but not Manhunt or Bully, if anyone happy to share it to me?

M.I.K.

Unreal Gold currently free on GOG and Steam.

M.I.K.

Lego : The Hobbit currently free on Humble Bundle.

Full Throttle Remastered currently free on GOG.com.

JamesC

Timothy

Rogue Trooper is currently on sale on Switch. I think this is the first reduction on that platform.

Keef Monkey

Quote from: Timothy on 05 January, 2019, 10:53:41 AM
Rogue Trooper is currently on sale on Switch. I think this is the first reduction on that platform.

Grabbed this! Think I've owned it on every platform under the sun at this point but having it portable will be handy.

M.I.K.

Distraint Deluxe Edition, (short but apparently rather good 2D horror game), currently free on GOG.com.

Keef Monkey

Quote from: M.I.K. on 24 January, 2019, 01:16:44 AM
Distraint Deluxe Edition, (short but apparently rather good 2D horror game), currently free on GOG.com.

Looks interesting. Grabbed it, thanks for sharing!

M.I.K.

Don't mention it.

Just noticed Deponia The Complete Journey is currently free on Humble Bundle (if you subscribe or have subscribed to the newsletter), but hurry if you want it 'cos there's only about 18 hours left to grab it from the time at which I'm typing this.

Bolt-01

Keef Monkey

The original Crackdown is free right now on the Microsoft store, and is backwards compatible on the XB1 (and enhanced on the 1X apparently). Had a lot of fun times with it way back when it came out so will be interesting to see how it holds up!

M.I.K.

Toonstruck, (weird 90s point and click game starring Christopher Lloyd and various celebrity voice actors), currently free on GOG.com...

https://www.gog.com/game/toonstruck

GrudgeJohnDeed

The 360 game Too Human, went backwards compatible on Xbox One over E3 and is currently free to download on the Xbox store! Bit of a marmite game I think but some people loved it, and it was apparently a pain to get it on the BC program and available digitally.