Main Menu

2018: forthcoming thrills..

Started by janus stark, 05 January, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robo-K33F

Quote from: The Amstor Computer on 31 January, 2018, 08:37:32 PM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 31 January, 2018, 06:44:37 PM
Quote18/10/2018 9781781086537 The 13th Floor (paperback, £14.99)

I wish this was hardback, but: OH YES!

The price and lack of "Vol. 1" makes me wonder how complete this will be. The collections we put out a while back barely touched the Eagle strips and came to around 120 pages or so all in, IIRC. Considering the Thirteenth Floor ran to some 400 pages in Eagle alone, plus the Scream! strips, I can't see how this can collect everything. I'd be really disappointed if this wasn't just a first book collecting the Scream! strip and the the wrap-up portion of the Eagle run, with at least one or two more books collecting the rest of the Eagle stories. Yeah, they get a bt silly later on, but it would be a shame to miss the opportunity.

This is a book one, collecting up to the end of Max's tenure at Maxwell Towers. There will be more volumes in the future.

The Amstor Computer

Quote from: Robo-K33F on 31 January, 2018, 09:39:59 PMThis is a book one, collecting up to the end of Max's tenure at Maxwell Towers. There will be more volumes in the future.

Fantastic! Thanks for confirming that - much appreciated  :)

Robo-K33F

Quote from: The Amstor Computer on 31 January, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
Quote from: Robo-K33F on 31 January, 2018, 09:39:59 PMThis is a book one, collecting up to the end of Max's tenure at Maxwell Towers. There will be more volumes in the future.

Fantastic! Thanks for confirming that - much appreciated  :)

No worries.

Dash Decent

Judge Dredd: Nobody Apes The Law - Paperback, 23rd August 2018

This swinging anthology of ape-related stories explore what happens when criminals try to monkey around with the law in Mega-City One!

MEET THE PRIMATE PERPS!
Spawned from apes who were genetically altered after the Atomic Wars, a sizeable population of simian citizens now live in Mega-City One. Many have turned to crime, including Don Uggie Apelino and his ape gang. Harry Heston, on the other hand, has taken it upon himself to enforce the law, having drawn inspiration from the Big Meg's most notorious lawman, Judge Dredd.

* A bananas collection of weird and wonderful tales and curios featuring simians from the 2000 AD archives!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

Well we ain't looking out for this thread proper are we!

Anyway Rebellion solicitations for July

QuoteJUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE 398
398 on sale 18 July 2018
More action and adventure in the future-shocked world of Judge Dredd! The epic Razorjack crossover 'This Corrosion' by Michael Carroll and John Higgins comes to explosive conclusion as the lawman fights for his life to escape the demonic dimension; Devlin Waugh's date night goes from bad to worse in 'Kiss of Death' by Rory McConville and Mike Dowling; secrets are revealed in 'The Returners' by Si Spencer and Nicolo Assirelli; Oz faces destruction in Chopper: 'Wandering Soul' by David Baillie and Brendan McCarthy; and there's the start of a special Strange Brigade story by Gordon Rennie and Tiernen Trevallion to tie in with this year's must-have action-horror videogame. Plus the usual interviews and features – and in the bagged supplement this month, a former Chief Judge dispenses justice in Mega-City One in The Streets of Dan Francisco by Arthur Wyatt and Paul Marshall!
64pp (+ bagged 64pp graphic novel), monthly, £5.99
UPC: 9 770960 181187 98
ISSN: 0960 1813

Quote2000 AD PROGS 2088-2091
2088 on sale 4 July 2018
2089 on sale 11 July 2018
2090 on sale 18 July 2018
2091 on sale 25 July 2018
Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! Judge Dredd's on a high-speed elevator straight to hell in 'Elevator Pitch' by Rob Williams and Chris Weston; young Jess attempts to save Fairfax in Damned: The Fall of Deadworld by Kek-W and Dave Kendall; Nolan Blake learns the truth behind the 'Crown' in Skip Tracer: 'Heavy Hangs the Head' by James Peaty and Paul Marshall; and two new series start: Grey Area's back, and the Exo Transfer Control cops battle murderous aliens, courtesy of Dan Abnett and Mark Harrison, and we journey to the New World in the time-shift fantasy saga The Order by Kek-W and John Burns!
32pp, weekly, £2.75
UPC: 9 770262 284227 88
UPC: 9 770262 284227 89
UPC: 9 770262 284227 90
UPC: 9 770262 284227 91

I've tried to spare you a visit to Bleeding Cool increasingly clunky site but to be fair and decent the linkie to the source

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04/16/rebellion-2000-ad-july-2018-solicits/

IndigoPrime

More Deadworld: hurrah!

And I hope that's the full Heston in that book.

maryanddavid

Is that  Dredd/Razorjack crossover? I got the Hardback Razorjack last year and it was a great read,the crossover sounds like  a great idea.

Bolt-01

David- there's a Razorjack strip in the new Meg. Possibly setting up the Dredd crossover- or parts of it at least.

norton canes

Anyone know anything about this new strip 'Skip Tracer'?

tingramretro

Quote from: norton canes on 18 April, 2018, 09:24:20 AM
Anyone know anything about this new strip 'Skip Tracer'?
I've just read the first installment, and I can't shake the feeling I shoud know this character from somewhere.

rs_jr

Any news on the upcoming Slaine ?

And will we ever get collection of FINN ?

Richard

I wouldn't hold your breath for Finn, as the best Finn stories have already been reprinted in the floppies.

The Monarch

a lot of floppy material made it into trades.

Richard

The Adventurer

Quote from: Richard on 15 May, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
Not much has.

More then you'd think though. Chopper, Death Planet, War Machine, Deadlock, Tiger Sun Dragon Moon... off the top of my head.  A bunch of Exteme Edition material is starting to get rereprinted too finally.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK