Main Menu

judge badge avatar

Started by lackey, 18 December, 2010, 02:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lackey

iv noticed a few people on the forums with personalised judge badge avatars. where can you get them? thanks

Richmond Clements

vzzbux

Doesn't seem to work on my pc, quite frustrating really.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

lackey

cant say its working for me either. il keep trying till i lose my mind.

Wake

If you post the surname you want, a helpful soul might upload an image of that badge to this thread.

Beeks

Hmmm not working for me either

If some good Christmas Samaritan could take a small amount of time to help those less fortunate..could you possibly help?

I'd like a

BEEKS

badge for Christmas  ;)
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

lackey

ach, not at all mate.
if anyone else is needing a hand, il get cracking on it. just lemme know what badge you want(meg, emerald island, sov-block or brit-cit) and what name you want on it.

ooorrr. do it yourself!! haha, if its any help, iv been clipping the image onto microsoft onenote, and saving the imgage from there. saves as a png(i think) file, but open it with microsoft paint, and you have the option to save it as a jpg.

Beeks

Quote from: lackey on 19 December, 2010, 04:00:08 PM
ach, not at all mate.
if anyone else is needing a hand, il get cracking on it. just lemme know what badge you want(meg, emerald island, sov-block or brit-cit) and what name you want on it.

ooorrr. do it yourself!! haha, if its any help, iv been clipping the image onto microsoft onenote, and saving the imgage from there. saves as a png(i think) file, but open it with microsoft paint, and you have the option to save it as a jpg.

didn't realise they had a Brit-Cit one! Could you possibly indulge me again Lackey?  :lol:

lackey

aye mate, not a problem. aint going down stairs on my broken leg to get to the pc at the moment, but il get it done for you tomorrow. personally, i dont like the brit-cit badges as much, but ay, it will be done! wish they had a cal-hab badge to appease my jockanese-eness.

Beeks

Quote from: lackey on 19 December, 2010, 07:49:55 PM
aye mate, not a problem. aint going down stairs on my broken leg to get to the pc at the moment, but il get it done for you tomorrow. personally, i dont like the brit-cit badges as much, but ay, it will be done! wish they had a cal-hab badge to appease my jockanese-eness.

Haha cheers Middenface and get well soon!  ;)

lackey

Beeks

Quote from: lackey on 19 December, 2010, 08:07:27 PM
who told you my name????

Haha I actually like the Brit Cit ones...plus have you seen the termight replica Brit Cit helmets!! Want one!

gurnard

I never knew this thing existed.  Never had an avatar before but loving this.

Thanks to Michael Carrol nice one, cheers.