Main Menu

judge badge avatar

Started by lackey, 18 December, 2010, 02:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beeks

How the hell do you save them?! Tried that Alt-Print Screen thing to no avail!!

Really want the Brit Cit one...technology...Humph!  >:(
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

lackey

Quote from: Beeks(Formerly George Moore) on 20 December, 2010, 10:49:53 AM
Quote from: lackey on 19 December, 2010, 08:07:27 PM
who told you my name????

Haha I actually like the Brit Cit ones...plus have you seen the termight replica Brit Cit helmets!! Want one!
aye man, wouldnt mind one for myself!
id love to see termight make cal-hab helmet and gubbins, but only as im a scot. i think he cal-hab uniform is horrible! easily the worst looking on in my humble opinion. id have preferred it if the helmets were made from empty tenants crates, and the armour from the tins.
and dont worry, i havnt forgotten your badge, it will be with you before the day is out

Beeks

Quote from: lackey on 20 December, 2010, 02:25:00 PM
Quote from: Beeks(Formerly George Moore) on 20 December, 2010, 10:49:53 AM
Quote from: lackey on 19 December, 2010, 08:07:27 PM
who told you my name????

Haha I actually like the Brit Cit ones...plus have you seen the termight replica Brit Cit helmets!! Want one!
aye man, wouldnt mind one for myself!
id love to see termight make cal-hab helmet and gubbins, but only as im a scot. i think he cal-hab uniform is horrible! easily the worst looking on in my humble opinion. id have preferred it if the helmets were made from empty tenants crates, and the armour from the tins.
and dont worry, i havnt forgotten your badge, it will be with you before the day is out

Haha yeah the cal-hab uniform is pretty stereotypical  :lol:

And thanks for sorting the badge...been frustratingly trying myself all morning!
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

lackey

Beeks

Mike Carroll

Great to see that people are using Badger! Another variation is now on-line...

-- Mike

JUDGE BURNS

hi,   I am having trouble trying to make my own name badge.

What I would like is   BURNS   on a cal hab badge with the saltire behind it..  can anyone help please?

I am not that good with computer design things....

Cheers

Greg M.

Here you go. Just save this:

Hope that's of use.

daviebond

All we need now is an Oz badge ;)donno where that thought came from tbh.

vzzbux

Could any of you decent (and not so decent) chap's and chapesses please chalk up one for NICHOLLS Much appreciated.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

worldshown

I assumed that you meant a Mega-City badge.

vzzbux

Yayyyy. Much appreciated. Can I impregnate you?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

worldshown

Might be difficult without a womb :D

vzzbux

Hey I'm a man of many talents.

V