Main Menu

Wotcha

Started by Brownish, 01 October, 2008, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brownish

It seems that many of my fellow skulkers have been stepping out from the shadows recently, so I thought I may as well join them and introduce myself...

I am:

A human male with a sensitive nature and most of his own teeth. I like long lawmaster rides, hiking in the Cursed Earth and candlelit dinners. I've been reading 2000AD since the early '80s, but had a 10 year hiatus until just recently.

Ideally, you'll be:

A leather-clad uberbitch like Judge Anderson, who takes an active pleasure in dispensing rough bedroom justice. I will, however, consider offers from any species, gender, model or level of assimilation...

Roger Godpleton

Before you can belong you have to kill someone and get a teardrop tattoo and on Sundays you have to be naked.

Oh, and hi.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Proudhuff

Welcome welcome!hey nice teeth :D
DDT did a job on me

Kerrin

Richmond Clements

Human, eh?

If you say so... welcome!

Judge MANSON

Welcome to Mega-City One!
Before to be declared as a Human and Citizen, please pass the Mutant Detect Tests.

Termination will be effective if the test is positive.
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!

Brownish

Thanks all for the welcome.

Godpleton: Sounds reasonable. Expect a really disturbing photograph soon, as evidence of all three...

Judge Manson: I took the Mutant Detection Test and it turned blue. I'm a bit confused. Does that mean I am or I'm not?

M.I.K.

Quote from: "Brownish"Thanks all for the welcome.

Godpleton: Sounds reasonable. Expect a really disturbing photograph soon, as evidence of all three...

Judge Manson: I took the Mutant Detection Test and it turned blue. I'm a bit confused. Does that mean I am or I'm not?

I think it means you're a genetically modified clone.

Brownish

Cool... I suspected it was either that or a smurf...

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Quote from: "Brownish"and most of his own teeth.

Well I have most of someone else's if were going to start boasting.

hallo!