Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banners

Not ashamed to admit how much I love Karl Urban right now.

Goaty

Awesome.

Karl is big teaser!

Steve Green

He's asking for Michael Carroll's home address to have a word with him.

Goaty

Quote from: Steve Green on 16 May, 2016, 05:32:16 PM
He's asking for Michael Carroll's home address to have a word with him.

That I believe.  :lol:

SIP

Surprised there hasn't been much comment on this. Surely something to potentially get excited about?

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: SIP on 16 May, 2016, 09:57:12 PM
Surprised there hasn't been much comment on this. Surely something to potentially get excited about?

The disappointment is easier to deal with if you don't get your hopes to high to begin with. ;)
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

COMMANDO FORCES

That's probably because most of the fans are not on here now. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc... is where everyone is hoping for something.

The film brought Dredd into new fans lives and I'd say 99.9% won't frequent here for whatever reason.

As soon as that photo was posted it spread like wildfire in the places I looked.

Beadle68

Karl is a freaking legend, the amount of effort he puts into pushing for a possible Dredd film/ tv series, the man has my utmost respect. :)

Goaty

Yeah Medias start pick up on it. Little sample of Karl as Dredd again would get it crazier as Deadpool did with tested footage!

Spaceghost

What a guy.

I'm so very, very excited right now but don't want to get my hopes up too much.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Mardroid

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 May, 2016, 05:11:21 PM
I bet they talked about horse riding for the new Xena series.

"So Karl, how are you coping with the horse riding again?"
"In ancient mythological Greece... I don't need horses... "

Wings unfurl from shoulders...

Sorry. When you mentioned Xena, I got that amusing Cupid image. I remember him as the character in Xena but never realised it was the same guy until it was pointed out much later.

But this bodes well, even if he did just come round for a chat.

James Stacey

James Stacey

Lets try that again

Radbacker

Holy shit, how young are the Kingsly's he looks about 10 years younger than me :( and hiom and his brother own 2000AD that's called winning my friends winning :)

Would really like to see something come out of this, I think the Netflix series idea is a winner or self funded movie, once they make their billion boom anther MARVEL Studios right there and all that wonderful back catalogue just waiting to be made (Rogue Trooper comes to mind as something that would be cinematically awesome, or a Nikolai Dante series, ABC Warriors could show the Transformers crowd how robots should be done).  But first more Dredd please.

CU Radbacker

Goaty

So any update about yesterday visit?