Main Menu

SEPTEMBER ART COMP - LAWMASTER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 September, 2014, 12:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu101

Well here's my Lawmaster, wanted to head down the realistic route so basically used the standard police bike design with an eagle and some guns!
It's up against some great work so I've called an end to faffing with little details and sent it into the ether to make up the numbers...   :)

Philtactics

Here's my entry. Opted for a forward leaning pose rather than the usual leaning back pose you normally see on Dredd when he's on a bike.

Darren Stephens

Nice first post, Philtactics. Welcome o the forum! ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Pete Wells

The usual shite from Pete Wells Block...

Dash Decent

I was going to add a T-Rex behind him to gain the ever-influential dinosaur vote, but wanted to get my picture out there before that tricky Pete Wells did something involving stabilisers...

P.S. Great picture Pete!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Stu101

Well I've only gone and started another Lawmaster picture, I just wasn't happy with the 1st entry. Hopefully the next will have a little more oomph. However I reckon that deadline's going to be close! again...

allistermac

Some great entries this month, an inspired choice of subject. I'm off visiting friends and family back in the Motherland for a couple of months but I managed to cobble together this entry in Photoshop.

Simon Prime

I went for a design for a Dredd 2 Lawmaster.  I liked the hunchbacked look of the movie bike and built on that by resculpting the fairings and incorporating design cues from the comic, such as the large central headlight with the smaller side lights and the front mounted badge.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Simon Prime on 25 September, 2014, 11:43:30 AM
I went for a design for a Dredd 2 Lawmaster.

You've got the job.

Can you start on Monday?

TordelBack

Quote from: Simon Prime on 25 September, 2014, 11:43:30 AM
I went for a design for a Dredd 2 Lawmaster.

Drokk me that's good.

What a great crop of entries so far, brilliant work on such a simple brief.

Darren Stephens

All great stuff. Those last two would of made outstanding movie Dredd bikes. Superb! :o
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Steve Green

Stu101

Well for what it's worth (there's some great entries so far) here's take 2:

Has a bit more action than my 1st attempt, still sticking with the idea of seeing the bikes of today as Lawmasters.

CrazyFoxMachine

Stu are you intending to REPLACE your first entry with this one or have this as a separate second entry?

Stu101

Let's go as a second entry CFM, interesting to see if either is liked by the lovely audience out there. I'm not expecting to trouble the top 3.  :lol: