Main Menu

Winter Special slap dannies

Started by LARF, 01 November, 2005, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

The comic section was a bit pitiful after the disappearance of the Winter Special - Ultimate Super-Duper Extra Captain America and some other Marvel gubbins, along with a couple of anonymous comics. Still, praise the newsie for getting the comic in in the first place!

Al_Ewing

The WH Smiths in Cambridge now has 49 copies apparently.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Queen Firey-Bou

i think you should buy them all & walk the streets of squaxxdom giving them out benignly to all in the name of thrill-power...

actually if theres a real shortage, i could shove mine on ebay & make a killing ..WHA HA HAAAA !!!

The Amstor Computer

Well, I now have an extra copy, as my sub finally arrived. I was going to give it to Bou if she hadn't got a copy in Mighty Dingwall, but now it's free to a good home...

Anyone want it?

Tiplodocus

I couldn't find any in FP in Glasgow tonight.

Must be selling well. Or I asked a fuckwit of a sales assistant.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Satanist

I'm betting on the second. The staff in FP Glasgow seem to work there only cos there were no vacancies at Greggs.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Oddboy

My Sub copy arrived yesterday... didn't read it as I had a prog to chomp upon. This is supposed to last me all winter, so I'll take it slow.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Queen Firey-Bou

no subbie here yet, but then the road was all blocked & scary  ( for half an hour , at midnight, when postie was in bed, but fireladys werent ).

goddamn It , teles, leccy & mobi phones are all out & no one cares !  ( well not my leccy...obviously )

storm-damaged Bou.