Main Menu

APRIL ART COMP - BAD COMPANY

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 02 April, 2013, 02:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

From Tharg's Choice archie :

QuoteBad Company

Basically: Bad Company.

Back to those marvellous Milligany days - for Ewins, for McCarthy ! What KROOL kreations will April bring forth -? Let's see your Araart... etc etc

Never read Bad Company? I urge you to start here: http://shop.2000adonline.com/products/the_complete_bad_company

Rules be thus:

- You can have as many entries as you want but bear in mind more than one will split your vote so IT MAY NOT BE WORTH IT.
- No entries from anything you've done previously - they have to been drawn SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS
- There WILL BE PRIZES. ACTUAL PRIZES. For the first prize winner and for "Tharg's choice" so there's all to play for - !

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 28th OF APRIL WHEN WE SHALL TREAD ON THE VOTING FERRET

Hawkmumbler

Zarjazzer

A spiffy idea for a comp.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

JayzusB.Christ

Looking forward to this one!  I have a wonderful image in my head of a JT Pegg rendition of Kano.  Get to it, Pegg!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Darren Stephens

Aye, should be good. A nice excuse to treat myself to "the complete Bad Company", too....  :-)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Skullmo

A great Idea. I have not drawn Bad Company since I was 9!

Note: this is not my entry! :P This is my 9 year old self's art.
It's a joke. I was joking.

CrazyFoxMachine

The idea of a nine-year-old drawing Bad Company fan art is just... oh it's just wonderful. That's a beautiful image!

*MINIBUMP*

We've heard back from Bob, and his chosen theme is a cracker but I'll keep that in reserve for a future comp ;) Additionally - if anyone has any comp ideas for the ever-useful reserve list drop 'em to me in a PM!

Pete Wells

Here is my amazing Bad Company picture - Kool Krool Bubbles for the bairns.

Apologies.

James Dilworth

Here's my effort.  Hope you all like.

Mister Macheath

Jeez, that is fantastic. I've never read Bad Company so I have no frame of reference but I know what I like, and I like the crap outta that!

LARF

Quote from: James Dilworth on 09 April, 2013, 02:25:05 PM
Here's my effort.  Hope you all like.

Fuck off, just go and paint something you extremely talented bastard  :D

Awesome stuff!

Neil McClements

Damn that's good Mr Dilworth, very good.

Hawkmumbler

That's prog worthy stuff right there, I've never ready Bad Company either but might just take this as an excuse to help myself to a nice new TPB.

James Dilworth

Thanks for all the kind words.

Very much appreciated.

Sideshow Bob

I'm the same as Hawkmonger and Mr Macheath.......I've never read any Bad Company ( Listened to the music in the 80's, Paul Rodgers and Co )......but, if Mr Dilworths' artwork is typical of the kind of stuff that I'm likely to find when reading it.......WOW !!
What an incredible piece of artwork.......Well done and thanks.   
Thats' my next lot of reading material sorted out then.
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890