Main Menu

Brit-Cit Jubilee!

Started by Sector Chief, 03 June, 2012, 10:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: Emperor on 07 June, 2012, 03:45:25 PM
As we had a fancy papermask of the Queen at a BBQ this weekend there is indeed a photo of the Queen's undies, around her ankles whilst she is having a poo. I am unsure if it is the Queen as there is no footman standing by with a sponge on a stick to swab the royal arse clean.

Do all your BBQ's end up with kinky masked scat photos?  :o

Colin MacNeil

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 05 June, 2012, 03:30:06 PM
I popped into HR after work this morning and had to point out that half their flags were wrong. Not that they had put them up wrong but they had been produced incorrectly and it was so easy to tell, due to the stick these efforts were attached to.

The worst bit was, they didn't even notice it  :'(

I did the same thing up here, except I pointed out that the whole red, white and blue thang was completely inaccurate in Scotland. It should have been all red and yellow, like the flag of the Scot's monarchy. The Lion Rampant!
Let's just say the replies I got were akin to the ones you must have got. "Really?! Red and yellow? I didna know that!"
Crivvens! Education!? Pfft!  ::)

James Stacey

I can't work out if these union flag doormats are supposed to inspire patriotism or encourage visitors to violate the flag

Steve Green

M.I.K.

Quote from: Colin MacNeil on 08 June, 2012, 05:55:53 PM
I did the same thing up here, except I pointed out that the whole red, white and blue thang was completely inaccurate in Scotland. It should have been all red and yellow, like the flag of the Scot's monarchy. The Lion Rampant!
Let's just say the replies I got were akin to the ones you must have got. "Really?! Red and yellow? I didna know that!"
Crivvens! Education!? Pfft!  ::)

At least they didn't think it was supposed to be a dragon.