Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Mr 9.8 on 26 November, 2015, 09:29:12 AM
Quote from: inkymonkey on 26 November, 2015, 09:20:44 AM
Quote from: ming on 26 November, 2015, 09:02:08 AM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 November, 2015, 02:45:09 AM...if you follow certain people on instagram, then you'll have seen something appear earlier, yesterday!

And for those of us who don't?  Any clues?

Think of the progeny of the greatest ty-------- that ever lived.
:) Satanus?

I don't do this kinda thing, its all about the comics for me, it really is BUT, BUT if this happened, if it did how the hell am I going to smuggle a £150 (at best) T-Rex into my nerd cave, cos I think I'd have to!

ming

Quote from: Dash Decent on 26 November, 2015, 10:23:05 AM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 November, 2015, 02:45:09 AM
if you follow certain people on instagram, then you'll have seen something appear earlier, yesterday!

Do you mean those fantastic-looking Hammerstein & Walter the Wobot figures?  The detail and scale were just right, weren't they?

No, sorry, just messing with everyones minds.

Any chance of a link, CF?  I tried to search Instagram and the best thing I turned up was the Muppets as Johnny Alpha and co.

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

:)

ming

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 26 November, 2015, 10:34:25 AM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 26 November, 2015, 02:45:09 AM...if you follow certain people on instagram, then you'll have seen something appear earlier, yesterday!

I don't do this kinda thing, its all about the comics for me, it really is BUT, BUT if this happened, if it did how the hell am I going to smuggle a £150 (at best) T-Rex into my nerd cave, cos I think I'd have to!

I suggest that you ride in on it, preferably swinging your arm with a cowboy hat in your hand, screaming 'yeeeeee haaaaaa!' like Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove.  Going in under the radar in a subtle manner is always the best bet.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: ming on 26 November, 2015, 10:40:59 AM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 26 November, 2015, 10:34:25 AM

I suggest that you ride in on it, preferably swinging your arm with a cowboy hat in your hand, screaming 'yeeeeee haaaaaa!' like Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove.  Going in under the radar in a subtle manner is always the best bet.

If I do I promise you all I'll film it!

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dandontdare

ordered my Dredd & lawmaster (which I can't really afford, but what the hell....). Annoyingly I had to use my work e-mail address as I couldn't remember my password from the last time I ordered and it won't allow me to use a new password linked to an e-mail that is already logged.

Now to settle in for the endless wait for it to arrive.....

BPP

Between the MegaCollection, ThreeA ramping up 2000AD and the thrillcast's promised 'expensive' year for prestige format books in 2016 my wallet gently weeps.

If anyone needs me I'll be down the megaport looking for sailors to help fund this addiction...
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Krakajac

Would have dearly loved a Dredd/Lawmaster combo - but at $220AUD - just too much for my budget.  Will sit tight for the time being - keen to see what 3A has in store for 1/6th scale in the New Year.

jacob g

I think I'll put my Dredd on Honda Katana cuz I can't afford Dredd/Lawmaster bundle  :lol:
margaritas ante porcos

James Stacey

Quote from: Dandontdare on 26 November, 2015, 12:38:25 PM
ordered my Dredd & lawmaster (which I can't really afford, but what the hell....). ...

Now to settle in for the endless wait for it to arrive.....
My story too.

shaolin_monkey

I actually have some spare cash!!! I've ordered it!!! Woohooo!!

COMMANDO FORCES

After a wee bit of sleep I see you all know what is being looked at for reference. Let's hope we can have Dredd battle the beast at some time in the future :)

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

DKCX

Anyone still waiting on their Judge Death??
This was the last tracking transaction nearly a month ago!
2015-10-31 03:48
Guangzhou, shipment

Getting nervous now!
Ordered my Dredd and lawmaster as well.

judda fett

Apologies if its been mentioned elsewhere but when will these start shipping? Got my order in this morning. Sidney arrived in good speed so fingers crossed Dredd and Lawmaster will follow suit.